xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PmH

Join {sas} Cod Clan Today! a call of duty united offensive clan

Hey everyone, I have a CoDUO clan, we're just starting out and we have three members so far. The clan is called {SAS} and we're mirroring Squad B of the 22nd regiment of the british special air service. So overall, we are hoping to get 10 people, recruit 7 more.Our goal is to bring teamplay back into the game, we will practice and have inter-clan battles and hopefully battles with other clans in game types like HQ and S&D, where we need to work together as a team. I'm tired of every man for themselves games, where nobody works together, it loses all its fun, and the reality of war is lost, too.We're looking to recruit people into our tightly knit society. If you're interested in joining you can have a look at our site : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
we have forums, registration forms and whatnot. Or PM me or send me an email. thanks!

Cpl. Rebel reporting in...Me and my humble leader Sgt.Reincarnated (PmH) decided to make a closer clan with fewer members. We also decided to make it as realistic as we could, without being shipped off to Germany and going back a couple years.It is British, but hey, no clans perfect...Over and out...

Hey everyone, I have a CoDUO clan, we're just starting out and we have three members so far. The clan is called {SAS} and we're mirroring Squad B of the 22nd regiment of the british special air service. So overall, we are hoping to get 10 people, recruit 7 more.
Our goal is to bring teamplay back into the game, we will practice and have inter-clan battles and hopefully battles with other clans in game types like HQ and S&D, where we need to work together as a team. I'm tired of every man for themselves games, where nobody works together, it loses all its fun, and the reality of war is lost, too.

We're looking to recruit people into our tightly knit society. If you're interested in joining you can have a look at our site : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

we have forums, registration forms and whatnot. Or PM me or send me an email.

thanks!

hi i ant that gd but i am a member lvl 36 can i join
att 33 str 29 def 30

Joining

Join {sas} Cod Clan Today!

I'm Prestige 1 Level 23. I'm probably a bit better than my ranking but I had to start with a new Xbox Live account. I'm already in clan [sAS] but I only did that for the tag in front of my name! Please contact me back

-reply by Jake McKeown

can i joinJoin {sas} Cod Clan Today!

I want to join sas but I have problem in tdm and search and destroy I am  all time in first3 but I don't know my rank where I can see that and can I join????

-feedback by Joining

i see lots of COD players with this clan tag i have had i from COD4 B 4 that i was the leader of hollow lords i if was taken from me so i made SAS you are not the first and their are hundreds of clans with the same name ...... hollow lords had 143 men..... PSN mw392