xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sasuke13

Hey Everyone Sasuke13 Is In The House!

It is a good place for hosting. Trap provides a stead yet reliable service that no other place can be. Just post regularly to get your hosting asap and to keep it. I"m sure you know the procedure. Have fun.

Hey there! Welcome to Xisto. This place is a good place to get hosting with some cool features and the best part is there's no ads! I hate ads. Pleased to meet you. :)

hey everyone just though i would join up because a friend of him said this place was pretty good and that its a good place to get free hosting so pleased to meet you all

Your friend was absolutely right :rolleyes:. Xisto is a great place to get free webhosting while enjoying yourself on the forums! Hope you have fun during your stay at Xisto :lol:.

Welcome aboard from one of the elders of the forum. Trap 17 is the greatest free hosting available as far as I am concerned. The site is well organized and everybody on here is so helpful. Even when asked stupid questions that everybody on here knows the answer to but me. :rolleyes: You will make lots of friends in no time. Hurry and get hosted so we can visit your site.