xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
barnes

My Second Render. - Mystique. X-Men render

The edges of the render look blurred, perhaps you had the lasso tool set to feather rather than just anti-alias? A sharper cut would have been nicer.

its really nice... i just loved it really nice work thouh i am noob about sig thing i just loved it

very nice render dude i just got one little question and that is how do you do it, i want to have a go at this, and what program are you using, ive got photoshop and paintshop pro so if you could help me out on this one i would be most grateful,although i gotta say that that really is a nice render and you did a grate job on it, thanks for this and if you could answer my question by using hte pm system i would be most interseted, thanks for all the help and keep up the wicked wicked work, very ncie job!!1

hey dude i kinda made a little pressie for you and i think you mite like it, merry christmas, thats a wicked render and i did you a nice signature i hope that you like it to get it go to UR SIG I MADE

merry christmas i made that for you from thsi render adn i hope you liek it, have fun with it adn i dont ask for any credit but if you wish to give me some then thats all fine and dandy!!

cool

not bad at all, the render is cut nicealso the quality of the image is a very good one.Will you be doing anymore of the xmen renders.Casue ill be looking for some good ones pretty soon.

That is a pretty good render, but I agree about the blurred edges. A nice sharp one is always easier to work with I think. If you are using photoshop, you should try out the pen tool... that's what I use. Some people find it tricky (I did too at first) but then I got used to it, and once I had the object selected, I make sure there is not feathering, and then cut away :)Just a thought, but nice job :)

I am using the pen tool, I think I feathered it at like 3. Next time, no feathing.On the topic of more X-Men renders, I will try, but this was the bes quality image I found...via Google. :)