xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
True2Earn

Tag And Ping is it the new craze?

On June 2, a new product is going to be announced. The creator of it, a 24 year old from Thailand, is touting it as the next generation of blog and ping and a new breakthrough. But is it all just a bunch of hype? As far as I'm concerned, he's simply taking existing knowledge and making money off of it. As his $147 package will not be released until June 2, I am going to try to put together an ebook that tells how to do the same thing and distribute it as far as I can. Maybe he won't get so many sales! Does anyone know of this Tag and Ping marketing strategy? Have you heard the buzz going around the net lately about it? There are claims it's going to be big but I think people are going to abuse it and cause things to change for the worse. Any thoughts or opinions?

The website is HERE.
The website where you can get it BEFORE the launch is HERE though I'm not supposed to tell anyone...

Not "blog and ping" but "tag and ping." Technorati tells a little about it at their website. I've actually tested it myself and was surprised to actually get a PR5 backlink in a matter of minutes. But... here is one problem... there are so many people doing it that the PR5 link will only survive for a few minutes as more are added and you are pushed off the page. I do have some PR2 backlinks that will survive for a month but then, every 30 days I just update it.

Oh, and that $147 (overpriced) course only comes with 8 URLs that you can use with tag and ping. I have my own list of over 40 URLs and it's slowly growing as I do my research. I'm also working on my own scripts, plugins and ebook to show others how to do it. But, of course, there is no way I'm going to charge no $147 for what I'm putting together! People who can afford $147 for a course don't really need it! It's the average Tom, Rick or Harry that needs it... the little guy. And, in my opinion, Wordpress is the best to use for tagging and pinging. The tag and ping method can be automated quite easily using it.

One thing you have to remember about using Tag and Ping... don't abuse it. There are already quite a few people who are abusing it. The ebook I'm writing will show, step-by-step, how to create websites that will survive through time and bring in a substantial income. Using this method, at the end of one year, you should be up to $150,000 or more and have ban-proof websites. Well, it's time to get back to my work...

EDIT: I'm attaching the first 6 pages of the ebook I'm working on that will explain about the Blog and Ping method. Of course, this is in the first draft stage and by no means complete. As of yet, there is no title. I haven't even checked it yet for typographical errors. After I complete the first draft, then I will go back and proofread it, make changes, add to it, etc. Let me know what you think of it so far.

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)