xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Xmen 3 The Movie Rules

Jsut got back from the movies and I have to say desptie what hte critics say this moive wasn't to bad yeah some stuff should have stayed and talk about dark over tone of this moive. BUt after seeing the ending to it I could see Xmen 4 in the works.

X-men 3 wasn't that good. Out of the three xmen movies, I'll have to say it ranks 2nd behind the first one. The action ending towards the end was good, but other then that, the movie wasn't really that good.

well its was a bit of a twist from the original phoenix saga, she was evil but that didn't last long and she was able to control, this version she was totally evil and had no control, would have liked to have seen the bird itself that would have been cool though.But the ending though makes me wonder. of course rumors were going around during X2 that a wolverine movie was in the works, but havn't heard to much about that though.

it was horrible#### SPOILERS HERE STOP READING IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IThalle berry cried that storm wasn't cool enough in the 1st 2 movies,she was right but it was her fault she looks the part and is sexy as hell but can't give a demanding line. storm is a powerful charector halle's not a powerful actress. they wasted to much film on her in X3. and she said she will NOT do X4 thats great they spend all the time trying to establish her more just for her to not come back.cyclops did his best acting in the 1st 2 minutes and dies. he must have had another project to do and couldn't finish the rest. or maybe he saw the direction brett ratner was going and said fire me kill me whatever I don't want to be a part of this.the story is WAY to unpredictable yes its a comic movie we all know the good guys win but the foreshadowing is over the top here. wolv.."they're ready" storm.. "but will you be when the time comes"OMG ya think its gonna come down to wolverine's gonna kill pheonix.. the plot a little loosethey found a cure thats permanant.. but later they have thier first test mutant to try it on, Angel. how do they know its permanant or even works if its not tested.they know magneto is on the way to get mystique but they transport her in metal trucks and have the metal guns still at that point.the graphics were pretty good and the action not being pg13 is great. there is alot of death adult language which is nice considering the movie is basically about rasicm and violence. I didn't understand the whole dilemma people had after X2 when wolverine killed "bad guys" (our government agents) . kids shouldn't see that violence, really cause you just bought your 12 year old the comic book thats 10x more graphic than the movies. theres also alot that would be ruined if they did X4. the cure would have to wear off. no mystique rogue magneto and many other not really named that where shot w/ the cure.the re entrance of prof. X would be about as gay as they way they did it w/ jean grey.the best way to make an XMEN 4 would be to remake xmen 3 but shoot ratner and pay singer about twice as much. also they need to bring back the writers that went w/ singer.it was a cool movie but not cool enough to be an Xmen movie

The movie was awesome.This one was, by far, the best of the 3 x-man movies, this one had more spirit, more quality, more feeling, more everything, even the storie had more sense, it was a lot close to reality.And the thing i liked the most it was the final scene, the one that Magneto moves up his hand to try to move the king in the chess table, that means that it will be a x-man 4, i am sure of it.

Oh, I?m looking forward to watch it, but there it?s not in my country at the moment. I don?t expect it to be wonderful, but surely it?ll maintain the level of the other two parts. So, best than most of Marvel heroes movies.

I watch it on friday and i thought it was pretty good just a few things about it were a bit of a let down for me. I thought they would have done alot more with the pheonix than they did you know what i mean in the cartoon the pheonix was really cool what it did and how it did it where as in this movie it was nothing great and then the movie too a bit to long to get into the story at the end of the show it was just getting cool to end so it was a little bit irattating but over all a really good movie i would recomend to go watch !!!!!!!!!

I know someone who got casted as an extra on the film.
Was there a blue, reptile-like mutant that looks east-asian (he's Korean) in the movie?

Doubt that and no I wasn't paying attention to the extra's.

But anyways $120 mil opening weekend is kind of below standard really, They better take another big load of case this week or this movie will be consider a flop since X2 made little over $214 mil. So the producers better pray no one has seen the bootleg versions yet (HAHAHAHAHA). But if They take in about $80-$100 mil then she should be fine. All depends how much that movie cost to make.

btw what happen to NIGHT CRAWLER? he should have been in the third movie.

Just know looking at the List they sure left out alot of xmen in the crew

Jubilee-the girl that played would be about the same age as the actors playing iceman, rouge.
Gambit- Come one I heard someone was going to be playing him from the beginning.

I like to know where Psylocke was in this movie.

Now thinking about it X3 ruin the xmen universe.

Their better be a ton of stuff on the dvds or I will scream.

btw what happen to NIGHT CRAWLER? he should have been in the third movie.

on the x2 dvd he cried about not liking all the make up and said he would never do that again. the guy cried about everything watch the dvd extra's on X2.

Jubilee-the girl that played would be about the same age as the actors playing iceman, rouge.Gambit- Come one I heard someone was going to be playing him from the beginning.

Jubile was shown in x2 and the part that showed her powers was cut. its in the X2 dvd also.I don't know why they didn't have her in X3.
gambit was cast for X3 and the guy that was supposed to play him decided not to so they just cut the whole part.

I thought the movie was pretty good, and I agree, the last seen in Xmen 3 seemed to just set it up for an Xmen 4, but I heard there wasnt supposed to be one..

Well, I liked it. I especially liked it when Mystico got shot by the "cure". :) That was awesome. Or maybe I'm just weird...Oh well, I like the movie though. I think it's the best out of all III...

at first for all Xmen fans : http://www.petitiononline.com/

And now my opinion:

Movie is good but it is really shorter than i would like it to be.It was pretty fast watching and i love that films which just start you are looking as 5 min and there is end. All about series of X-men where like this.

Scene where magneto is moving the chess figure gives me hope that there will be more of x-men movies with this great and some new actors.I know there were facts this is trilogy but they can make some movie like this :XD: also i don't have a feeling this few details give a hope to everyone that there will indeed be more movies and i hope sooner than 3 years.

I also hope that movie will earn much money. i can't describe the feeling after i see the new x-men movie for the first time. it is similar with most of my favorite movies,like star wars,terminator and some more. i am very excited and cannot wait to see it but afterwards i am sad because the movie is over. there are probably more of people who have the same feeling. action scenes are maybe the best in all three x-men movies and there are definitely most mutant vs.mutant fights.

I don't see why magneto didn't just eliminate wolverine and colossus at the end,but there wouldn't be such a good last fight scene then. wolverine is my favorite character and i think that Hugh Jackman did a great job and can't imagine anyone other taking that part. maybe he should have tried it with storm rather than jean,cause she's got a crush on him i think. and halle is much better than famkee.

Rebbecca is also great,black hair suits her great. Vinnie Jones is funny,kelsey grammar and Hugh Jackman also. great,great movie.

What about you? Will you be happy if Xmen 4 will come? But I think the name THE LAST STAND talking all.