xisto Community

i think you should have left the border on top of everything:D but a good job you did on this one, i like cloud he is cool

Very nice, indeed! Loving the contrast, and the blending, and the text. But, yes, i would also suggest what is previously mentioned.

Wow, very nice, I like it. I can't find anything I really don't like about it, render, background, text(fits very well, I like). Although yeah, it would be better if the border was above everything IMO too, but it isn't completely bad.Overall nice sig, 9/10.

Wow thats great, i love it. I also aree the border should have been on top of everything else but other than that its great, i would give it a 9 out of 10 too

its not bad, but some things could be fixed on it though. For instanced:The render should be under the border.Text opn the right could be a little more broader.Could use a tad of soft grunge brushing as well to help add some depth to it.I give it 7/10

I usually like the "render over the border" style, but this time it just doesn't quite work. probably because of how cloud's hair is.Anyway, I like it. 9/10