xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Matrix Sigs

i thought i will create some sigs so here is what i came up with tonight ,

Posted Image

well i like the one above maybe because i like those albino characters in the film too :)

Posted Image

so tell me what sig you will give higher rating

lol i only see the agent smith one tbh but im not good at rating sigs i think its kool ill give it a 7 but *shrugs* i dunno bout critism thats the part im not good at :)

they need a little more work, like more background detail, maybe a tad bit of brushing and some lighting work to it as well. (thats for both of then)your second sig, the render should be more blending in then overlayed like that. You stuck with the theme of the matrix text could be a bit better though as well.Keep at it and read up on tutorials.

Your sigs are cool since I don't know how to that stuff, I mean come on, I'm still using paint for crying out load :)

Well first off i have to say the matrix is gfg lol just look at my username :P anyway i think on the agent smith it looks wierd around his cheek but besides that i like it more than the top one and in the top one i like the reflection of the matrix code on their glasses hoever its hard on my eyes lol not sure if its just me, i have bad eyes, yes i know its supposed to be like that but just hurts my bad eyes lol anyway id say bottom is 8/10 top is 7/10

i relly like that first sig, it might not be a really good one but it catches your attention so that is good. i like the background as well. For the second sig, i don't like the render, and i don't know if you did a bad job on blending or if the render was dark but i don't really like it. also the left side seems kind of empy , maybe you should ahve gotten a bigger render.

the sigs are nice but they need some work the bg is really to light and you can hardly see the matrix effect in the background and the lines in the bg in the first one really adds to much noise to the bg.

There are pritty good. The bg you used of the matrix text works but is is so original. im really tire of seeing it. (no offence)Try blending renders and adding a tad more detail. Personally i like to see a reall well brushed BG. Text could do with some work dut i wouldnt really worry about that until you get the rest sorted.

Yea they are pretty good but I like the top one better due to the fact that the bottom render is not blended at all and also he has some weird green lighting or something on his face so I am gonna have to say 7/10 on the top, 5/10 on the bottom. :P