xisto Community
zach101

Starcraft Team

Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys still played starcraft, I plan on forming a team on US west with in a couple of weeks and was wondering if any of you would be interested in joining, if not thats fine and coo. But I know that every one on Xisto is very mannered and nice I also figured if I had any coding problems or anything like that you guys could help me but any way even if you dont wanna join or dont even play starcraft that much i was just wondering how many starcraft gamers we got in this forum community and if you ever wanted to play a few games on bnet one of these days.

Im a starcraft player, or was? ;) I havent played for a year. But one of these days I may re-install it.

Starcraft will never get old (maybe except when SC3 comes out :)

Count me out for the clan... (Im also not a good commander)

But you know what I hate about battle.net... Everyone plays LostTemple or the custom map with unlimited resoruces.

Count me in!I actively play starcraft on USWest as well. Add me-PanzerEu-GloryIm on both of those names, id love to make some sort of team (although im already leader of a clan Lol)

I've been playing single player again but I'm not a big player of multiplayer, although I tip my hat (or would if I had one) to many of those awesome multiplayer mod games that don't actually have anything to do with Starcraft at all (i.e. Cat and Mouse).

Starcraft Team

I just finished uninstalling starcraft because that game got old for me. I played starcraft since 1998 and it was a very fun and addicting game when i was playing it. Just because i was in Clans, and clan wars. My favorite part of starcraft was to mass load and flood your enemys with your bots :P ! lol. but besides that starcraft was a very interesting game to play, if any of you havn't played it yet, i would recommend it.

My old account starcraft name was: Blue'Marine

and yep it was an illegal account so that proves i was an old member back then :)

I lost my account Blue'Marine by maphacking on diablo 2 so i just ended up quiting all Blizzard games for now.

I've played Starcraft for nearly 6 years now and I done just about everything you could imagine within the game.I currently co-captain a Sponsored Team on the Uswest server, "New Ace Order".We were originally based out of Useast and competed solely in Individual leagues such as PGT (Pro Gamers Tour), WGT (World Gamers Tour), Abyss and Fish Leagues. As for the team, we currently compete in WSCL (West Server Clan League), BWCL (Brood War Clan League), WGTCL (World Gamers Tour Clan League).We consist of around 15 total members, all of which are National Members for their nation. If PGT Rank was still considered a base of ranking for skill, the average 1vs1 ranking would be B/B+/A-, and as for 2vs2's would be B-/B/B+.If you're ever interested in playing a few games and possibly learning stop by any time, op nAo.

I play starcraft on USwest and USeast, but you'll probably only find me on west. I'm usually on for a few hours over the weekend, but I can usually play a game any time (you'll have to contact me on AIM or MSN). My account on both servers is Chron0Trigger, and I play as Terran.

Notice from rvalkass:
Again, trying to cheat the system with garbage text the same colour as the background.
Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)