xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

Worst Time You Had On An Rpg?

In direct contrast with Megaman's topic, I want to know what is your WORST expirience on an RPG game. In other words, have you ever played an RPG and something terrible happened that you absolutely hated?I don't really have one... unless I want to talk about personal opinions (which will cause some rude words to fly). And of course, I respect the rules of Xisto, so I'd like this discussion to be as clean as possible.

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

The worst thing that ever happened to me on an rpg... Well I'd have to say it was on Maple Story.. Sadly, yes it was.Ok, well it happened on a Wednesday (It really did). I was playing on Windia, and I was on my lvl 24 bowman. I was training near Kerning City (if you don't understand or don't know about any of the names i'm using don't worry, there just from the game), and I was training on octopuss' this guy was randomly dropping items and stuff, so I walked by and picked up his red Hwarang, and he got really mad because i wasn't supposed too. So as the law-abiding citizen I am i give him his item back, then he reports me too the gm, and I get a 6 day suspension, for supposidly scamming a 12 year old.I would have to say that that was my worst time ever on a mmorpg.Come on people and post your worst moments on any mmorpg, because I would like too know that I'm not the only person who has been screwed over for no apperant reason.

Diablo IIFirst game I actually boughtCreated a profile, had some huge characters, awesome itemsThen someone managed to hack my password and mule my stuff onto his characterNever found out whoHad to start from sratchback then, I actually thought people were respectible and nice. Turns out there are douchers everywhere

Well my first RPG game that I made Absolutley SUCKED. It was called "Samurai Stike". Although I later redid the game and now it pwn's. I actually pretty much scratched everything except the sprites (graphics), and redid the coding.

Well its basically everytime its foreign people come on and you can't really communicate with them and its really hard to play the game when you don't have good communication. That's the one part that sucks. Oh and when they act like they know everything and tell you to do stuff. Lol. I've been playing for some time now don't you think i would know. hahaha.

I was playing WoW on a private server, because, you know.....I'm too cheap to pay freakin monthly payments on my games. It was modded so that the max player level was 254. After a couple days I was 216. I had amazing items, and could kill the modded level 200 elites. Then the server crashes, the world save gets corrupted, and the server loses all of its characters. I didn't even bother starting all over, I just quit.