xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
john_meikle

It's Been So Long :p

Well, I used to be active on this site like a year ago, then I forgot about it and now I have stumbled upon it :) some people might remember me, BUT I seriously doubt it, but anyway, hello ! :)

i am same mate just got hosted agian was a good year maybe a bit less i was on here but came back last week dont no why i stoped posting lol

welcome back...you got a so little post j/ki am too old here but i do plan to insist on.maybe after my graduation,i will leave here for my busy job then.however,enjoy your stay here :)

welcome back...you got a so little post j/ki am too old here but i do plan to insist on.maybe after my graduation,i will leave here for my busy job then.
however,enjoy your stay here :)

Thanks, maybe soon I will get paid hosting, but for now, I will try and keep active and get some hosting here :) I used to have hosting here, but I didnt keep active for 1 year, lol, no wonder they took away my hosting xD

Hehe..I did that about a year ago (i mean i wasnt active for a year and then i lost my hosting here) and then i got back because i need this best service again. I have to say that this is a very good sign for Xisto, because poeple are coming back and use their hosting again and again even if they didnt need it somewhere in between...Well nice to have you back with us :)greetz

Welcome back. By the way snildude is still here. I don't think he has been on much lately though.