xisto Community
Fu Still Better

What Country To Do You Live In, And Rate It.

North America.I give it a 8/10. The reason is because freedom and everything and I've been learning in my history class what they did to create this country.But, the reason it's only an 8 is because not everything is peaceful and harmonic here. The things with terosist and stuff doesn't make this country that safe.. :)

I live in CA, United States of AmericaI give it a 7/10Loads of room for improvement, but being less than 300 years old, I'd say that we are going pretty well.

I live in Japan.hmm....... 5/10Because Japan is a big economic power.And,comparatively rich.But Japan has very dirty politics and many earthquakes.Atrocious crimes are gradually increasing. :)

I live in the good ol' USA. Hmm...I give it 7/10. We have more freedom than otehr countries, but of course it is far from perfect. There are all these terrorists and crime problems, but, well, it could be worse. Still there is no other country I would prefer to live in. My home is here. :)

Serbia :) rating - 2/10Good: Nice country, beautiful nature, great history, honest people...and this is too much..Bad: economy, political trouble, recent wars, they dont want us in EU, problems with Haag and Kosovo, coruption, slow internet connection, everything is warez, nothing original, ... ya want more?

I livs in North America as many people on this board. It's an okay country but sometimes I want to get away from the city life and wonder into a forest somewhere with nature but there isn't really that much nature around me, as I used to live in Ukraine where it's a great country land.Anyways North America: 7 out of 10 on my scale.

I live in Serbia. Life in this country is not so bad. We live slowly, whithout stres, and to much work. We have a rich village, but nobody wonts to plow up the land. Its interesting...? We have big familys: aunts, uncles, cousins, and our grandparents often play with grandsons, and granddaughters. Rating - 7,5/10

The netherlands, I rate it a 9Good:-very nice people, very tolerant etc-lots of cultures-very liberal (on drugs, sex etc)-good economy-little corruption/crimeBad (nothing until recently):-racial tensions (after 2 political assasinations the last couple of years)-crappy governement (worst prime-minister ever)I think it'll turn out ok, after the aftershock is gone people will calm down hopefully.

I live in KENT in ENgland:I give it 6/10PROS:Some nice countrysideLots of local produce (foods)Near to the continentCONS:SOme not so nice peoplePolutionBoring!Weather is dismal

Hello.....I am living in pakistan but i usually live in the usa....so i think i'll rate for both of the countries....The Rates for pakistan : 8/10The Rates for Usa is : 10/10Pakistan is a nice place, the only problems are the peoples living herethe police , the mayors, and other higher possiion officersthey dont do their duties with repect,well i love usa , the best place for settle down,both of the two places have one thing in common, and that is TERRORISM

I live in Australia and honestlym its a 10/10!Pro's: Everyone is nice, good atmosphere, no pollution, you have the right to vote and have your say, democratic government, i live here (:))Con's: Some of the native people can be ANNOYING, get technology about 1/2 a year after america, NO DISNEYLAND!Lol, i hope you enjoy my review! :D

canada and i would rate it 9/10but i also live in the only french speaking province which i would say right now totally sucks. Large province, small population and we have a language police. It's way too political here, for the dumbest reasons.

I live in Australia and honestlym its a 10/10!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree, 10/10 for Australia :)

The only bad thing, like other countries, is the crime that goes around.

in the phillippines well i rate it 1/10 yes ONE because ALMOST all people here is so dumb.. many people have no pernanent jobs and some are just darn too lazy to even wake up in the morning, ALMOST all men here just want to have sex,, having sex all day every day is what they are good at... well i know what you are thinking, thinking that the philippines have hope of coming back.. but please do not lie to you self.. well im thinking of migrating with my family to australia, at least there they have plenty of jobs to offer and the environment there is great soo, if you are a filipino then why dont you think, think were you will be happy most living here in this hell which many called the phillippines or would you rather live is a first world country??