xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abusado

Muonline-mmorpg

Another game Craze in ASIA ... After the RAGNAROK HIT the Computers MUONLINE is in the town ...........MU, a 3D online game produced by Webzen is a full on 3D MMORPG that is the first of its kind developed in Korea. MU is a highly involved fantasy Role Playing Game based on the legendary Continent of MU. You are given the choice of selecting between one of four classes, Dark Knight, Fairy, Dark Sorcerer and Magic Gladiator, and become a daring adventurer in the quest to save the land of MU. The beautiful surroundings made in full and glorious 3D was once unheard of and hardly imaginable but with the ingenious implementation of the Open GL Full 3D Engine technology developed by Webzen makes the impossible possible. What lies behind the legends and mysteries of MU? Let the journey begin! but the fun in here is in the MU private server your own MU server . you can change everytthing from the experience, to drops, to monsters. etc... guide on creating private server is in forum.ragezone.com

My friend has been playing this game. Hes also recommended it to me, but I tryed downloading it and it just wouldnt go in I forgot why. He says this game is all Dungeons and Dragons. And D&D is BORING I hate those kind of games. I dont see why you play it?

game used to be fun, but wayyyy to much hacking, but now webzen bought it back from k2 notworks so hopefully it will be fixed up a bit, although now it crashed my comp when i try to connect to the serverso thats a reallly bad sign lol

That game isnt so good, sorry. As the above post states, way too many people hack the game, the servers are very slow, at least for me and my computer, (which is new), and the server lags too much for me to do fast paced gaming.