xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Edgecoc

My Sigs first real ones

I like the third one shown here, cause it has more color than the others. But, i can't make out the render used. The text from the 3rd one could use the same effect from the text of the 2nd one.

First one is ok, I'd give it a 6/10, don't like the text though. Is that batman? o_OThe second one is better, although the text is even worse(lol), not sure what rating to give it, the text ruins it for me.The third one is my favorite, the text still isn't all that great, but it's not too bad, maybe if you blended it in it would look better. I'd give it around a 7-8/10.The last one..seems very...plain, not sure why. Yet AGAIN I don't like the text, and overall I'm not a fan of it, 5/10.Not great, not bad, keep it up.

Edited by SarCasM (see edit history)

I personally prefer the ones that you posted first (at the top) but, the text is also throwing me a bit. I have a real hard time with text, as do a lot of people, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.My favourite one up there is the second one, because I really like the blending stuff that you've done with the picture. The "Special Forces" text isn't too bad, but I really don't like the text you used for your name in that case.As for your new batch, they aren't too bad either. I like the use of colour in them - sort of surreal like the characters you are showing, which I think is good. Plus, I'm liking the text more in these ones.Overall, nice job :) Keep up the good sigging :)