xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snitch

My N00bish Grief.

Basically,My stepdad is a loser who treats my mom horribly, he is a controlling person, and she really deserves better than that. But it doesn't matter because she never acknowledges me anyways, im 17 years old and in the summer im going to have a 8' o clock curfew. At least I have my girlfriend she understands it all, but we wont be around each other for the same amounts of time we are now, she is graduating HS and i have 1 more year. Then its WORK WORK WORk next year and this summer, to move out, and then to live in an apartment with her, and attend college. Which I jsut cant figure out how that will work because it's going to cost so much. And school, I dont know what I want to do with my life, I used to know, but now i dont. Yea im a kid, with a year or so to decide but, I'm a cronic planner, i plan literally everything, its a bad habit but I just cant get over it, which is why im so anxious all the time, biting my nails, wondering whats going to happen the next few minutes.I have a lot more, but i'll save it for another time, thanks for listening, if anyone does :).

dude believe everyone has been in that situation before, best thing to do is take one step at a time, plan it all out and let it be a smooth transitition.