xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

Who Plays The Piano?

Can anbody play the piano? If so please I need some help in learning about chords and chords progressions, And I need websites to find free music sheets, And can anybody Play the entertainer(The original one)?Thanks,H.Z

I used to play the piano way back when, my friends mother gave me lessons. She said I was the fastest learning student she had, and I guess I was ok, but I never really liked it. The piano just isn't my thing, so I haven't played it in years.Soo, I really don't have any links that could help you, but might I point out Google is your friend? >_>

I play the piano. Not very good at it though.I have to play in a quartet in a few weeks. Yikes!Anways, I have no idea what The Entertainer is. I'm looking for music sheets also. I don't know much abotu chords, etc.

I played for agesss. I quit when my teacher basically told my parents that swimming was my life, not music, so they were wasting their money. I played the entertainer years ago, but I doubt I have the music for it any more. Its a pretty common piece, so you should be able to find the music for it fairly easily, at just about any music store.. shouldn't be too expensive, either.What do you want to know about chords? :\ I can't help you with the names of them and stuff.. I never did firgure out the names :)'

i have played electronic piano before...ummpiano is called as the king of instrument,it is awesome if play excellently.do u play it very well...

I am a pro in improvising, but when I look at a piano sheet then I'll be sick REALLY!! but once you hear me playing, you'll love the sound of it, That's why I wanna learn chords...etc to be able to truley understand music.

Sorry I can't play Piano I never learned. Although there are some singers out there who play Piano and very good at playing it. Like Elton John and others but sadly like I said I never learned how to play Piano sorry.