xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imacul8

What Car Do U Drive & What Is Your Dream Car?

Just wondering what sort of cars you all drive and what your dream car is...?

I drive a Holden VP calais international, only 300 of them ever made and the one i have is in immaculate condition

Posted Image

And my dream car would have to be a new model ferrari or mercedes, sweetest looking cars around!

VS nice!R34's are alright but nothing compares to a big v8! I dragged a nice skyline the other week and blew him awayfull torque beats boost! :)

I currently drive a 04 cheverolet cavalier. It is my first car and was purchased brand new. My dream car has to be any sort of sports convertable since if i could afford one, i would love to drive it no matter what make and model and as long as it is new.

I don't drive a car :) but once I get my licence, I'll probably wanna drive in a Seat sports-edition,but my ultimate dream would be to drive a Lamborghini Diablo :)

I drive a 2000 Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDi. It's my first car and I bought it used, it came with sport suspension and a nice body-kit in bright yellow. Works great and I like it a lot. My next car will probably be an Audi if i can afford it. I really love driving my Dad's A4.My dream car would be any Lamborghini, Diablo or newer.

I drive a nissan skyline as well r34gtrs. Nice twin turbo with port and polished heads, nos, headers, exahust sytem, etc. . .I put about 30 thousand into it over the course of 4.5 years. I had help from some sponsors but its hard to get em. I mainly use it for car shows and what not. Might drive it on the weekends if that. My next project car will be a supra i think. Im not sure but we shall see.XZ

My father has a Range Rover 2006 :) , my mother has a viper :) , but my sister has a porsh Cayenne :) , But ME B) I have NOTHING not even a gaz Scooter, It really sucks, That because I'm 13 years old, But when I'll be 18 I'll Take my REVENGE

I don't drive... I don't even have my licence even though I should go and get it one of these days lol... but if I did, and had any amount of money just kicking around for me to buy the car of my dreams, I'd have to say I'd be buying a Viper GTS-R. I've always wanted that car, since... well, a long time lol. Before that, I always wanted a silver convertable Camaro. I want too many cars. I also want a Corvette C5, cause I think the C6s look funny, and a nice Saleen to top it all off lol...I also think it would be fun to have a little mini to race around in. But that is my fantasy race car lol :)

Do You consider Mercedes an expensive car?? Besides what model of Mercedes you wanna have? Perhaps My Parents will buy you won they are pretty generous,(For people generous, but not for me!!)