xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dazappa

Last Minute Projects? post your last minute projects here :)

I had 2 last minute projects that my teachers assigned me, why they even do this I really don't know. One of them was making a video. My group (which had about 6 people) had to make a video in about a week. Yeah that's the last week of school. I really don't know why my teacher gave us such a limited time to do this, and that makes me mad. I also had to finish 2 final exam study guides in 3 days. So, I really hate last minute projects and assignments. Do you have a last minute project? Did you already do one? Do you think you had enough time? Post what you think about last minute things.

Teachers always complain that the students have bad planning, and leave things to the last minute. We have our GCSE exams going on at the moment, and we are still being set coursework projects and other stuff to finish, while trying to revise and also do other stuff to relax. Our teachers also seem to complain if we don't hand work in early! Since when was it required to hand stuff in before it's due in?

Heh my science teacher just sprung a project onto us today. We have to make a 10 minute presentation this Friday about marine resource overusage and *BLEEP*. Not too difficult... but... a pain in the **bottom** indeed.

Yeah, also my science teacher started doing something to us about last week (today was our last regular day of school with exams following) anyways he made us do 5 chapters in 5 days, and those chapters are on my exam. That does get annoying, because we just crammed something in there that probably wasn't necessary. At least he shouldn't put it on the exam even if he does make us learn it..

Last Minute Project:A C++ coding assignment that seems really easy at first but then gets so freakin complicated you're knifing your LCD and clawing your eyes out! AHHH!!! POINTERS!!!! NODE* node!!!! AHHHHHH!