xisto Community
Megaman

The Best Mmorpg

World of Warcraft would definately be the best MMOrpg, in terms of popularity. Guild Wars is also great, especially with the new expansion of Factions. Has anyone tried FFXI? I really want to play that for the 360.But most likely World of Warcraft or Diablo 2 would be the best MMOrpgs.

Face of Mankind

Its the best game, ever

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

in the game, you can be one of 8 factions, which are all completely player controlled. They work together in a giant groups helping each other out with economy and all kinds of stuff

Economy

Everything in the economy is player ran, people setup the market with items

Promotion:

Gain rank by earning experience by doing missions and being approved by a promoter

Missions:

People above Rank 4 in the game can make missions that in the end when completed give money and Experience

No STATS

A noob can kill a leader in the game, There are no stat systems, or safe zones (Except when Factions make it one by putting soldiers there for security)

Colonies

Theres at least 15 working colonies, all with their own minable reasources

there is a lot more to mention
but its too big to fit it all in

Clones:
Buy Insurance or Clones to survive ingame

Role PLay:

Roleplaying is Key here

It brings back the RPG in MMORPG

P.S. This game is NOT NOT NOT NOOB FRIEDNLY! Its very hard to play, and making a living in the game is hard too

Halo is not an RPG. You're not even close on that one. It's a FPS. RPGs are like Diablo, Morrowind, Oblivion, WoW, Guild Wars, etc. FPSs are like Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield, FEAR

Best MMORPG is Final Fantasy 11, even though I dont play on regular basis maybe once a month at friends house or net cafe's and also Ragnarok Online is also good game, but no where near as good as Final Fantasy XI and wont be unles it turns free (which i doubt)

Edited by rldowling03 (see edit history)

I haven played new generation MMOrpg games but I think most famous, most abused, most played, maybe not best MMOrpg is Ultima Online.It ruled the web for a very long time...

LORD is the best MMO! :rolleyes: If you don't know what LORD is you probably weren't a geek before the internet was created, when people dialed on to things called BBSes and played door games, communicated with locals, and enjoyed ANSI and RIPscrip graphics.

I like morrowind (pc and xbox) cause you can edit the pc version with the bundled 4th disc called "construction set". It let's you create new items, quests, factions, towns, buildings, effects, graphics, and atliest a dozen more things. There are tons of editable mods that can be downloaded with a good google search or gttgle.com works just as well. Conqueronline.com has a 3D mmorpg styled like diablo (kinda). It is a 600mb+ download but well worth it. They let you run 2 clients @ once so you can train, sell, or mine while playing. The game is easy to lvl and gain experience. As far as I know its windows only but I seen some forum chat about linux with wine.I vote Conquer Online as the best mmorpg but you could easily disagree with the large selection of games there are.Oh and Conquer works on earthlink, people pc, and toast.net dial up, all three have never been able to connect @ more than 28.8k! That's right 2 clients @ once on one 28.8k dial up.

I would say the old king of MMORPG's was Everquest before World of Warcraft took over. I still say its a bit overhyped though, and considering the price you pay for a lot of these premium MMO's... you really have to spend a lot of time on them, which can be viewed as a good or bad thing I suppose. That's probably half of Guild War's appeal. The no-subscription thing, which in my book is just freaking fantastic.Conquer online is great because it's free, well at least compared to the Runescape alternative.

The best Mmorpg that i played is Ragnarok Online.. although the Graphics are 2D mixed with 3D .. still it is very good than others cause i like the jobs, skills and all the other stuffs in RO....Although people might get bored cause of getting killed always or other reason... Ragnarok Online is like Final Fantasy game to me xD.. cause of the jobs :rolleyes:... The stronger you get the Fun it getsI hope everyone would play it together with meh XD :lol:

In the past my best mmorpg is Ragnarok Online but now it has too much bot , I don't like . So, I turned to play Seal Online that have no bot in this game.