xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XZclan

Moving On

When I see you in class,I can just sit and stare;my eyes filled with tears,and my heart in despair.I have always known this,right from the start.I can lie to you,but not to my heart.You have someone else,and I do too,but there's no question about it,I'll always love you.There is something about you,that drives me out of my mind.For what we had,was hard to find.So all I have left,are memories of the past.Knowing for sure,it would not have lasted.Did you love me at all,or was it a lie?To make me so happy,but then to make me cry.So all I know now,is that my heart is gone,and I pray every night,that my life will move on.This is a great poem that read a long time ago. It's sad but true and that's the crazy part. I mean alot of poems are true but some just hit home more than others. I guess that's what makes them great.XZ