xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XZclan

Why Are Men So Stupid

If anyone knows why men are stupid please let me know so I can change. We fall for these girls and end the end we get our hearts broken. Me personaly, I'm more of the romantic type of guy. I like slow songs and giving my girl back rubs and just doing what ever it is that she wants me to do just to make her happy and in the end it's never enough. Contrary to popular belief women cheat and lie more than men. They also think about sex more than we do but yet we are the "dogs." I don't understand how that can be when we are there for them more than they are for us. Does anyone understand what I'm saying or am I not making any sense. Thank you for your time everyone.XZ

I think I understand exactly what you want to say... but isin't this complexity bout them great :-) Imagine, if they were like robots and very much predictable... what would be the fun in that. Thats how Nature works.. Guyz are supposed to win Girls. In Humans, ofcourse, the entire winning thing is pretty lame compared to animals.. :)May be things are good as they are.. Its good that understanding a Girl is more complicated than running Xisto. Both are challenging and fun. And the best part, I love both of them :)

I think I'm just going to give up. It sucks to be alone but if that's the way it has to be then that's the way it has to be. I'll let them persue me for now on. I hope it's a good plan but I doubt lol. We shall see.XZ

I don't think you should give up. Its the game that keeps it fun. The whole process of getting a girl is the fun part. Find someone that will love you more than the one you have now. I feel like you sometimes even with friends. I give them 100% of me by doing things I usually wouldn't do for other people and in turn get nothing in return. I mean a hug would suffice. But nope. Pick the fresh off the boat ones.. lol. Now are you picking the good ones or the bad fake makeup hot looking kinds?