xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

Sig Request by kylelnsn

Size: 400x150Theme:dark or light computing and moddingRender:dont know u chooseRender Theme: computing and moddingColor: blue,black,white,red,orange any give me a few diffText: Yes What do you want it to say Kylelnsn, modding just do it! spilt up or keep togetherOther effects: any you make it look wickedthank you everso much im very open minded as long as it looks wicked then itll be fine, so us ur imagination and this is an open canvas, psd and jpeg neeeded.

thanks thas really cool ALTHOugh i would like it to be a blue as i did not realise what it would look like in any other colours, as well can i have some bigger text and move it around a bit, because it is hard to read there, heres a little picture that i did playing with that one: Posted Image

thats a little more like it just the text needs sorting out and a few other bits and peices any other designs will be much appreciated thanks for the preliminary designs, also psd would be brill on any made but thats a secondary peice, if i really really really liek teh designs i will be giving away hosting credits so come on every 1 try your luck with this challenge!!

thanks