xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

How You Find Out She/he Is Cheating On You.

Most likely it's when they find out. They lose interest in their mate, go out without their mate, spend less time being with or talkign with their boyfriend or girlfriend and they just lose touch.. that's when we get a slight sign. But IF she didn't know her boyfriend was cheating on her, she'd be all over him if she still likes him. And when he tries avoiding her or something, she'd wonder why that is so. So, she would start tracking him down, "OMG, what is he doing over there?" And she gets more suspicious and then WHAM. It's over. Well that's my thought on how a boyfriend or girlfriend finds out they're cheating on them. And no, it hasn't happened to me before, hope it doesn't. :)

Well I guess that would seem the logical sequence of events. It's really too bad people cheat on their boyfriends or girlfriends... I don't see why they would, I guess greed is just human nature.

Well, the reason why is that the girl/male is tired of seeing the same face of that person each time. Like say your wife would come home and see the same face over and over (her husband); For years, you'd lose interest. My parents are having that kind of problem, and I know my dad is doing some * bleeeeeepp * crap that I've found out a few months ago and I was soo helpless, I couldn't find out whether to tell my mom. But til now, I haven't told my mom yet; I don't want her sad--she's already disappointed in me about my grades, I wish I could be more helpful, but I'm too darn lazy & I regret that. Anyway back to the point of this topic--the wife or husband would starting losing interest in their mate and start having another affair with another person. That's how the events start, really.

i'm sorry to say that if you loose interest in your partner,then you better breakup,file for divorce or whatever because i think that cheating should hurt very very much. i prefer be left alone than beeing cheated. i date for 5 years and a half now and i'm almost sure (we should never be 100% sure of anything i think) that i have never been cheated but if i ever find out i was,even that it had happened 5 years ago and i only found out now,i would definitly break up imediatly and i would be so pissed of i would never forgive it. because i understand that people may fall in love with other,my boyfriend can meet a girl tomorrow and fall in love, i understand that,it may happen to anyone,to me also,of course. but cheat is very bad,it's not necessary to hurt your husband or boyfriend or whatever because of that. explain that you don't want the relationship anymore first and break up,tell you like other person. it will be hard but unleast you wont be desrespecting no one and wont be cheating. my parents also divorced a long time ago because my father cheated and i saw the pain it was for my mother, it would have been better if my father had file the divorce before he cheated. there is no excuse for cheating, and believe that the other person always finds out,i even think people feel when other is cheating.

first of all how you would know is if he dosen't tell you where hes going and says don't worry about where I'm going.Second indication is if you smell perfume or find lipstick on his clothes.Finding underwear is his car is another.Don't fall for the trick oh they are my sisters BS.Why would his sister undies be in HIS car.Or he would say they are yours.But you know good dang well they aint yours and hes a ball face liar.He insist on being freinds with his ex girlfriend.if he is spending more time with her than he is with you then this is def. a prob.or if he dosen't invite you out so you three can have dinner then hes prolly sleeping with her behind your back.There is a time to lose this *BLEEP* and find someone worth being with.

How do I know if hes cheating again with the same girl-in a long distance relationshipHow You Find Out She/he Is Cheating On You.

ok so my boyfriend lives in tx and I'm in va. We started dating and I found out he cheated with me with another girl. She still likes him and says stuff like "I'm glad to know that he(my bf) still loves me" and my bf says that he loves me and not her. How do I know if hes cheating again or if he does still love her? 

-reply by Rachel

I usually just talk about the subject with my girlfriends to make them fell the guilt and just spit it out. Also i might just lie about not caring if they did, it if i suspect something and she is not saying.

Is He Cheating?How You Find Out She/he Is Cheating On You.

I can never tell if my bf is being serious or if he's kidding! we've been going out for 6 months now and we've had a good relationship. Its just that he makes sex jokes (like most guys) and talks about past relationships like allie, brittney, holly, etc. I never bring up any of mine, so why does he? it feels like hes trying to compair them to me. And ... He hangs with allie still... Is he cheating? in his relationship with holly, they took a break and while they were, he cheated on her with allie. Is he doing that with me? I don't know! at times I think he isn't and yet, others I think he IS! for this past week, we put our relationship on hold. We are slowly starting our relationship back up again and I'm happy. I was hanging with him yesterday and he called his mom. He had a small conversation that had this little conversation in it:

His Mom: "So, are you back with her?"

Him: "Ya!"

His Mom: "Well... What about ... (I didn't hear the name)"

Him: "Umm... (hesitated).. We'll talk about that later!"

So is he cheating? was he cheating? there is obviously more to the story, but this is what I heard and this is the sum. Up of it! I love him, but I don't want to be treated this way! What do you think and What should I do? Your help is most appretiated! love to hear from ya! Thanks!

~Skeeto~

-reply by Skeeto

cheating wife/girlfriendHow You Find Out She/he Is Cheating On You.The fact is you can never notice a woman cheating. Because while a man can only cheat by having physical relationship with other women. Women can cheat without having one. Some of you will think how is that possible, well notice the sparkle in her eye when your friend or relative arrives. See who she tries to face when sitting with friends. After whose comment she laughs the most. Does she frequently ask you about one of your friends not visiting you. Do you hear some other males name from her very often , like once everyday.She might never cheat physically on you, and you could never find out if she loves you from depth of her heart. May be its your good job, forgiving nature, nice house and career that is keeping her with you. But she may not regret a month if in case you leave her. And she won't be cheating on you sexually. This is cheating as well.-reply by jumpstart

How would i no ? How You Find Out She/he Is Cheating On You.

So my current boyfriend says he loves me to death and back..But when we break up he talks about how hes going to get drunk and this and that and that I would be better with someone else. And I shouldnt be with him, I deserve better...But to an extent were its like he doesnt want me back. And when were together people tell me that hes out with other girls and hes with his ex. Who he was CRAZY in love with. And weve been together for nine months now but we started going out only 2 months after him and his ex of three years broke up.  And a part of me believes that hes actually with these other people becuase hes cheated on me once before. But apart of me believes that hes not. And another thing is when I'm not with him I don't think about him, I don't care about him, he doesnt matter...And I could sit here and think of all the reasons hes a "bottom"...But when I am with him it feels like I cant live without him...But I no he lies to me about other things he just wont tell me. I have to find out on my own for him to admit it .I'm jsut so confuzed and when we break up its like I want him and I miss him ..But when we get back together I want to tell him to piss off. Could you help me ? I don't no what to do 

-reply by Amber

When she constantly cheats it becomes too obvious. If it happens just once it's easy to slip by without noticing but when it becomes a habbit it's just a matther of time until the cheated one finds out.Arguments like less time spent togheter , less phone calls or..strange late phone calls , less mood for sex usually motivated by tiredness :P)) ..who knows why :P , seem most likely.I personally if I'd find out that i'm beeing cheated there would not be room for another chance! But beeing a guy is it such a sin to be cheating on my girlfriends ? :D