xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Love Or Money?

If you were in the mess of choosing Love or money, what would you choose? And why do you think that?If I was in that situation, I would choose love but if it's untrue love, screw it I'm taking the money. If I was really in love with a guy & he really loves me for who we are, I would choose love because love... is just too hard to explain. Love is too much compared to money, money can be used and may make you happy, but how long can you stay happy? You will one day become really poor or broke; you will run out of the money. If you chose money, you'd spend all the money all at once for the dumbest things you ever wanted. You'd think back to the time of the choice you had to choose, you'd ask yourself-- Why did I choose money over him? You'd regret it. Oh anyway, I feel like I'm sort of getting out of the topic, anyway the point is I choose love and love is too much compared to money.

I'd deffinatly choose love. Then again, i'm not much of a materialist (e.g. I'm paying lots of money to goto school for a BFA in photography, hah). Money certainly has its own boons, but there is no way that it's ever going to reach the level of emotional satisfaction that a truely wonderful relationship will give you. (Unless, ofcourse, you want to start a herion addiction with your money...but that isn't exactly a health alternative).Love is the most amazing thing i've ever experienced in my life. It also bears the potential for extreme pain. But you can't attain something that encredible without some risk. There is always a balance.

Hehe, good topic :) I used to be the one who, without hesitation, would say that I'd choose love over money. I guess I'm speaking out of biterness now but after so many relationships that never worked out (I'll crop the details), money seems to be the safer bet.I still believe in love though and would probably be foolish enough to trade all my life-savings to have another chance at it. I guess nobody ever said that a rich person can't find 'true' love either.

I would definitely choose love. It is hard to explain, like Angel Kiss said. I guess, with money, yeah, you can buy what you want and everything but it can't buy you happiness. I think life would be better spent with someone who completes you, who keeps you happy, who is there for you, loves you for who you are, etc. It's a lot better than having all the money in the world but being miserable and lonely because you have no one special in your life.

See I would go with love in a heart beat, I'd rather be poorest person in the world then alone. However I do see the other point of the issue. In the real world, if you don't have any money at all, relationships tend to fail. This is because the stress of the money situations causes so much friction between two people, it can rip them apart, no matter how much in love they are. :rolleyes:

How much money?How do you know it really is real love?Do you really have to choose or might there be a way you just can't see at the moment?If the second and third question can be answered "yes" with 100% certanity, then love, no questions asked. If those can't positively answered it either strongly depends on the first question or whatever other options there are.

Depends, Money could get you into a reasonble house with good clothes, and not looking like some bum on the street. This in turn would allow/help you find the 'love of your life' better, even more so if you have money to travel.Oh, and what is your happiness too? Do you enjoy having hot girls/guys around you cause you have the money, or would you only be truely happy with true love?Personal Preference but if i have a roof, car, food, and enough money to pay bills with some left over, then love. I'd still need money left over due to i'm a sucker for chicks, i'd buy anything if they asked me right lol.Oh i have to add, Ladies, I don't have a credit card so don't bother trying... :rolleyes:

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

I would say love.Because money is something that you can lose or get, but if you find true love you will have it forever.That is my opinion, dont judge me.

Personally I hate threads like this if you say love.. well good thats what you should of picked right? Because love > all and if you say money well then your just some greedy bum. Instead I think tuddy had a good point it depends how much money, how much money you HAVE and for how long the love will last. Because your comparing love that apparently lasts forever to money that will apparrently last only a few months.

naturally, i would want both: love and money. But if in some case where i have to pick just only one: in my "bad boy" perspective, i would pick the money because if you have money, you can always find new love, talking realisticly. It's not like if you chose the money, then you would become an enunch or something and live a lonely life forever.But if the person is truely my dream girl and would be with me forever, then of course i would pick love. It's hard to find a perfect girl, and who knows, I might win the lottery the next day and become rich.

If you were in the mess of choosing Love or money, what would you choose? And why do you think that?
If I was in that situation, I would choose love but if it's untrue love, screw it I'm taking the money. If I was really in love with a guy & he really loves me for who we are, I would choose love because love... is just too hard to explain. Love is too much compared to money, money can be used and may make you happy, but how long can you stay happy? You will one day become really poor or broke; you will run out of the money. If you chose money, you'd spend all the money all at once for the dumbest things you ever wanted. You'd think back to the time of the choice you had to choose, you'd ask yourself-- Why did I choose money over him? You'd regret it. Oh anyway, I feel like I'm sort of getting out of the topic, anyway the point is I choose love and love is too much compared to money.

I think that love and money are not mutually exclusive. In fact I think that you need to have both love without money will mean the end of that love much sooner than you think. You will start to fight about bills and expenses, life without money is no fun at all. However, having money without love is also terrible, and as they say money may not buy you true love, so really its good to have the correct balance of both love and money.

I would choose love, because like musiconly said, love can last forever, money cant, you can spend 10,000 dollars, or a million in one day if u want, if you hold on to the love, that can last a lifetime

has to be love, money doesn't but happiness but love does, tho love hard to find, and so can money be hard to find lol, but would sure rather be skint and happy, than rich and sadCaz