xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justin S.

Halo2 Best game ever

I don't really like halo. Half Life II is better to me. Halo just isn't as robust in weapons choices nor in making the player think as much as Half life.

If you think Haol2 is great just wait until Halo 3 comes out. I've seen the previews for it and wow. I thought God of War was going to be unbeatable but this is going to give it a run for its money in my book. Oh and Halo is only good when your playin online :).XZ

i play halo2 online alot live and a free tunneling service tbh not many people like the sword it annoys people too much but yeh it is addictive and awesome against other people i think the story mode isnt good at all though too short and they ended it too sudden could hav done with more fighting scenes on earth tbh

I got sick of playing halo 2 on the campaign mode pretty soon after i got the game, but when you play multiplayer it never gets boring. In fact i just got online not too long ago and now i dont have to get together with my friends to challenge someone in a multiplayer battle, although i do lose alot online but i am sure i will get better as time progresses.

Halo 2 is really good. I mean this kind of network game play has never been introduced before.. Its so realistic.. I have been playing Halo 2 since a long time and i really enjoy it till date. i just coudnt find some cheat codes for the network play.. if anyone has them.. PLease Reply then THanxJibNet

I got Halo in my N-gage - trust me it really sucks. I wouldnt recommend you buying it - afterall dont buy an n-gage at all :rolleyes: ! I dont know about the halo @ microsoft- perhaps its better, however, shooting random monsters makes no sense.

I stood in line for about 2 hours for Halo 2, when it first came out, and picked it up. I played it for about a week, and it became very boring to me. I've played it some since then and have started to like it. I've become very bored with Socom 2 for PS2. But Halo 2 just wasn't the same as Halo 1.Still, Halo 2 is a great game and definitely worth playing every now and then, not 24/7 though.

Thats true.... halo2 is not the same as halo1, I used to love spending time loocking for glitches. I wonder if people could make a game without any glitches :) Now that halo3 is gonna come out, i bet alot of people are going to buy it and pre order it. N e ways... Resident evil 4 rocks !

I love the multiplayer on this game. I actually have not played the actual game yet, and Ihave had it for about a year now. I think that the graphics have improved, the responsiveness of the controlls have improved, and overall, this game satisfies my gaming hunger. ESPECIALLY online playing. I personally upped everything on my computer to show bullet decals and stuff. I lag just about 0.3 seconds slower, but it's worth it because you can find some interesting things with this graphics upped to the fullest. For instance. Before I would just roam around shooting people, and people who used the cloaking device would really just be totally invisible to me, but when I upped the graphics, I can actually see their outline clearer, but when I am running and gunning, they slip right by me, because all I am looking for is that damn blue or red team (Whichever team I am on at the moment). Also, I was running aroung on Blood Gulch and I went and got the sniper rifle, but I saw some gunshots on the ground and I read it, it said DIE, well apparently one of my friends who was the sniper on our opposing team thought it would be funny to write that in the ground to distract me while he got his aim, and sniped my **bottom**. I thought it was *BLEEP*ing halarious until I wiped my eyes, and saw that he had not only killed me once, but when I respawned again, I was in the same area, so he got me again, and he totally lowered my score. But stuff like that is worth adding that little bit of detail to the game. Also, the dust particles are worth it too.