xisto Community
good-baby

My First Date With A Girl! oh My God

Buddies , here i am just sharing my FIRST VERY BAD DATE WITH A GIRL !Its so happened that i was just a very new user for internet ! I was very fond of chatting. My one of friend just gave me a email address of a girl ! I just add her email address ! one day i was just checking my email , then the owner of that ID i mean she online and just send me message . I just start chatting with her... so it was a way of very good spending my time..SO start chatting daily , so it became a part of my day... We were in the same city ...One day while just chatting she yold me that she is going with her friends on a dinner ' so she asked me to come ....I appologized by saying that i am bizi . But she said that we would be on "bla bla" place and i would be wearing that red dress.... i said i will not come...so she gone...suddenly after half an hour i decided to go their , my friend warned mr no to go , but i decide so i went...they were sitting , where she told me...i went to them , she was very glad to see me , but me was not beacuse she was so FAT , :) And tehn what can i do , then we have dinner , and the worst is that when she told her friends that this dinner was from ME.... :) That was a reall shock for my , i had to pay allmost 2000 rupees IN pakistani currunce...then I just came back and delete her for ever....

You have learned a very important lesson. On the internet, anyone can be anybody they want. Did she really mislead you with a fake picture or maybe a fake description? If she never gave you any clue as to what she looked like, you shouldn't have been expecting anything. Fat doesn't make one ugly. The real person is within. Since she stuck you with the check, my heart goes out to you over the money/cost aspect of the situation. :) I hope you didn't delete her because she is fat, but for the right reason; she is just not a nice person to have taken advantage of you like that.

wow man bad luck for u hey!! hahapretty funny when u think about it, shoulda arranged to meet her sometime before hand just by urselves.... or atleast get a picture of her or something..I met a chick off the net once, she was alright though but she liked my mate more than me.. haha!!sucks that u had to pay for it... u shoulda just run out or something and screamed some bad names at her lol!

Haha, that's great.. although you had a good time chatting to her beforehand, I guess, it's too bad you didn't end up having fun with her in person, too...maybe she makes a habit out of snagging free dinners from random guys, thus the weight problem XD;;

and the worst is that when she told her friends that this dinner was from ME.... :rolleyes: That was a reall shock for my , i had to pay allmost 2000 rupees IN pakistani currunce...
then I just came back and delete her for ever....

Hahahahahahah, that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, why did ya fall for that crap? she thought you weren't coming so it was a surprise to see ya. obviously her friends didn't think you were paying until she set you up with that comment. why fall for it, bud? shoulda just walked out. nothin' wrong with bein' overweight but she was just an evil fat slob with no pride. shouldn't have even reached in to your pocket!

hope ya learned your lesson, but don't let that prohibit ya from meeting someone else. i doubt it can be any worse anyway hahahaha that story was too funny

Well, that is impressive... I kinda feel bad for the girl, it is her fault she's fat, but there are other characteristics to look at. But then on the other hand, hahahah, great story. Tell you what this is one of those things that's really entertaining to tell at parties, I love those stories.Anyway, you should write this up and send it in to FX or something, I'm sure they'd make a sitcom of it.. I would!Haha, better luck next time man, any other girls you're interested in? Maybe next time you should ask for a picture before you meet up.

That's what happens on the internet.. people act like people who they aren't. This is a lesson to you though :rolleyes: haha.

Ehh she just wanted you to come to pay for the dinner. Man a lesson to be learned. But its a "great" experience you'll never forget. haha. You'll tell your children and grandchildren to come. The internet is dangerous lol.

omg.... i would kill my friend who gave you her email addy.... he must have known what she looked like...... hehehecutebabe2121@yahoo.comyeah baby