xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doran

Fridge Computer

Posted Image

Loook at that you guys. There is now a fridge in a computer. I think that would be pretty handy because sometimes when im thirsty i want to get up to go get a pop or water but then im to lazy so i sit down and wait till i get off the computer but here man all you gotta do it grap a pop and not get outta your chair.

Oh, wow. Thats so cool. I want one. And i will take the mountain dew too. Isn't that funny 2 of my fav. things are in that picture, Mountain Dew and a computer. lol. I really need to get a life

I really doubht that. I mean there can't be enough room for the hard drives and soda!

There very well could be room.

The case looks a little larger than your average case, the HD should be high up and the mobo could be a smaller form factor.

Pretty intresting :).

Haha it looks edited, but if it was real how does a computer have a fridge's temperature? Most computers need fans to cool the computer down, and how does it have a little FRIDGE in the computer? :) Heh.

yeah i saw a guide on how to mod ur case to do that, im tryin to dig it up but the link i had is missing, its really clever and a good use of space, there is also a mod so you cna put a fizzy drinks machine insaide ur case, thats cool, you cna do so much with them and because its a fridge it cools ur pc to, how cool is that quite literally, nice ones

Don't the individual fridge themselves have to bee cooled down?? like a radiator or something. I don't know much about fridge but i know there some kind of energy absorption thingy-ma-bobber. lol But it would be cool. For those lazy people out there computer junkies. Just sit and pull a drink out when your thirsty. lol. how about a drink dispenser. Like those things at bars where the drink comes out of a tube... lol. lots of uses beer, coolaid, what what! lol.

It could just be a computer case, no inside parts. Could just be modded to dispense sodas and might not even turn on at all. What would really be cool is if it actually kept the mt dews cold.

That's a nice one. Too bad it has only space for one. (yes, you wouldn't expect it to have sodas that slide down the tower lined up vertically, falling one after another..:)).BUT, even if that is powered by the PSU it would take a whole lot of power just to make it generate freezing temperatures, leaving you with less power to keep your motherboard and vga working properly! Not playing games because of the friggin soda!

Oh I thought it held more than one soda at a time. You could probably get a computer case custom made to have a seperate compartment below and sealed off from the rest of the computer. Then you could have like 4 sodas in there and maybe have a lever or something to make them come out. You never know.

Go FishFridge Computer

I actually read the writeup for this thing.  It's not actually a computer, just a fridge in a computer case.

-reply by Bingo