xisto Community
Tetraca

Movie Stars And Celebreality

All I see these days are reports of a movie star's life. I don't know how people can care enough to watch about a star's life. What's so special about them, honestly? Why should we care about watch a person do menial tasks? You can go to Wal-Mart and stare at hundreds doing the same thing every day. I think that's the beginning of the downfall of american society.

I agree with you. And people think I am crazy when I say that I don't think it's any of my business to know about a celebrities private life. I really don't care about who is hooking up, or where they are going on vacation.They have a VH1 show now where they just show footage of celebrities buying coffee and stuff. "Let's see what Heidi Klum has in her shopping bag!"How is this going to make any difference in anyone's life?

Plus, half the time my life is way more interesting than the celebs lives anyway. As a middle school student, my life isn't going to change because a certain celeb is going to break up with another loser celeb. Nor do I care what they are buying, where, and why. I hate magazines that have to tell us everything that everyone does when normal people work ten times as hard as they do and earn about 30 times less then they do. Do they care? No, probably not.

some people are just stupid and have nothing better to do than watch tv to see what the latest gossip is about their favourite celebrity. it can get stupid sometimes. i mean paris hilton shouldn't be famous, sure she's rich, but the only thing she ever did was be a ditsy slutty partying girl, and now she's got tv shows, she's in movies and now even has her own "jewel jam" cellular phone video game (which i might add she couldn't even get clost to calling it by its right name when she appeared at e3 to promote it).Ahh well, there isn't much we can do about it, simple people will be amused by simpe things

I know a woman who all she does is watch television and see what's happening in a bunch of stars' lives. Once my mother and her other friend tried to start a conversation about something other than TV people and the star-obsessed one got angry. She said it was mean of them to talk about something she didn't know about. Its not like she didn't have time to learn about anything!

It sells to those crazy fans. I saw a girl, huge fan of Jennifer Aniston, compare everything to her and wanted to look/be like her. It was nuts. "Oh this skirt is SO jennifer anniston! Those shoes too!"

I agree there is no point at all to watch the lives of people who are in your favorite movies. Sure these people may have more money but their lives are just as boring as ours. They still have to pay bills and drive to pick up their groceries. If their lives were so exciting they would be a movie. They are also full of themselves too in a lot of cases and that is also very annoying.

I guess everyone needs a hobby? XD;;Sometimes I think I should pay a bit more attention to it, when co-workers give me a weird look because I dont even know who just got voted off American Idle, let alone a billion trivia facts about this person's personal life... but then, when they haven't ever heard of L'Arc~en~Ciel, or any of the other bands I listen to, I can't feel too bad. Oh well.. there are worse things people could spend their time 'researching', I suppose.. to each their own ^^

Another LET US ALL LIKE JAPAN, IGNORING THE RAPE OF NANKING bandwagoner. Anyway. I hate celebreality. Another person's life can't be your hobby, elsewise their life becomes your life. I wouldn't care less if they all bedhopped and contracted HIV.