xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justin S.

Nintendo Legacy Nintendo has gone a long way.

Don't you agree that Nintendo has gone a very long way. First it started with Nintendo. It was a simple machine that played these game cartriges like mario. The people working with Nintendo wanted more. Better games with better graphics. So the made the famous Nintendo 64. This was supposed to be the big deal it was supposed to be everywhere. Nintendo 64 was different better controllers different colored Nintendo 64s and controllers. Even the rumble pack and gameboy player allowing you to play gameboy games on the big screen. Then there is the gameboys. They were some of the first hand held games. Gameboy was the first. It was mostly gray and white like the early tv. Then the gameboy color. It had color! :) (Abviously) And some new games that were not compatible with the first gameboy. Then the gameboy advance said to be the final and last of the legacy. Because it had light and a whole new selectionof games! Then mario was back with new games! Then they decided to take there mines off of hand held games then came with the Gamecube! It had new discs that could hold more data! Then there was the Gameboy advance S.P. it was almost the same as gameboy advance. The last one (That I know of there are many more in Japan & Tokyo) Nintendo D.S. But I have no more time to speak of it. So which is your favorite! :)

I can't say anything about Gamecube +, I've never had them. But, I can tell you that in my house there is, lets see, 3 broken Gameboy Advances? LOL

My friend has lots of broken game stations. One day he broke is ps2 because it fell down the stairs. Then his dog took his 5 day old psp and buriedin the ground! They found it a couple of days later so it was broken.

yep, i agree, it really is amazing how Nintendo have developed their console systems like they have. I still remember the old Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES). Then there was the old black and white Gameboy (Original). These go back some years now!Nowadays, there's console systems which playback DVD movies, CD's and all sorts, when you played the old Super Nintendo, you'd never have imagined these kind of things would be out, but they're out now.The most modern game system like the Gameboy, was mentioned in one of the posts above. This is the Nintendo DS which supposedly has the wireless integration so you can play with others without the need of cables. I haven't tried this so not sure whether it works, or how good the quality of it.Overall i'm impressed with all the Nintendo systems I've tried, but my favourite just has to be the Super Nintendo. I don't think anything can ever beat the classics. I still remember the old internation superstar soccer and Mario Karts (these games brought hours of fun!).

Nintendo sure has gone a long way. I cant believe that they are just transforming and art stumped on what to do! They they just keep on moving. I remember when I bought my game boy color. Everyone wanted one and the games were awsome. I was one of those few girls who found intrest in it. Now we have a SP and DS in our house. The wii probably will be out next addition. I cant wait to see what thye come up with next

yeah ive had the SNES and Nintendo 64 - both quality consoles ... this nintendo wii idea looks absolutely fab - i mean, if it was called revolution that would be So much better. the new technology they are bringing to the console war is so original that it will compete with the superior graphics of the ps3 and 360 no doubt.

448px-Terranigma.jpg

im so exited about this baby coming out - i think it will mark a changing point in the "nintendo legacy"

i mean comon guys look at how sexy these controllers are compared to the clumpy ps3 ones !!!