xisto Community
Johnny

First Sig I've Done For Myself In A While... [by Johnny]

Kay guys, I went and made a new sig/counter strike spray for myself.

Posted Image

Like it? :) jk, that one's just a joke. Here's the real one(s):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I went through three different versions of this, and the third one is the one I ended up satisfied with.

So, comments/criticism?

the joke one... hehefrom work 1 to 31.it looks a little paint effect2.a promising sight shooted from the render without bgI do prefer the 3rd,which looks cool enough.especially the pose is cool...only that i cant see the bg clearly what it is :)

I like the first one the best, I like how the different color background goes with the render, and the text doesn't have any problems for me(wow, that's a first), seems to go just right with it. 9/10The second, bleh, hate it. =/ Not to be mean, I just don't think it goes well at all. Maybe with a different render, but with that one, it just doesn't work for me. 2/10I also like the third(yay for Dante!), the background and render look good, although I'm not totally into the white text(on both), but it's not exactly bad. Other than that I'd give it a 7/10, not bad, but also not a big fan of it.But of course, all that said, the first first one(the "joke" one) is > all of them :)

Lol, I've also heard a lot of positive comments about the joke one on another site. Maybe I should just use that. :)Thx for the comments. :)