xisto Community
nickjett

Make Money With Ebay

E-bay warning!I was shocked that last week someone 'hacked' into my e-bay account & started advertising loads of motorcycles in my name! (How did they know I ride one???)I presume they changed my bank details to theirs, so they would run off with the cash & I would get the blame! <_< Anyway, somehow E-bay spotted this fraud very quickly & restored my account.Something for people to watch out for though...KK.

god i love it when someone brings up old posts for no reason hah. well its tough to make money on eBay, only ones known to really do it are dave espino and companies....but good luck with anyone hoping to do it!!.

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum.. Seems like some pretty good info.

Here's my plug:
Just wanted to let you all know that I've designed a website for the hottest auctions on eBay. You can set up your own categories in the admin and customize the site to fit your niche... I've been doing pretty well with it.
The website is here.

You can purchase a copy of the script here: It's only $30
I can help you out if you have any trouble with it.

Thanks.

I think you can definitely make money with ebay, if you know what you're doing and research it well.People have and continue to make thousands a month with business running on ebay.Like any business, you need to establish a sound model to expect success.If you're going to simply buy low and resell higher, you need to find the resources available to make that realistic.It can be done. It takes time, and if you enjoy the trading systems in video games, why not set aside some cash, and try doing some trading on ebay. If nothing else, you should be able to breakeven and have fun, while you learn to increase your profit margin.Ebay is more of a pastime for most people than an actual full or part time job, but depending upon your strategy, it can work for you.

Ebay used to be easier to make money on, now it seems the competition is huge, in fact it's huge all over the internet. The best and fastest way to make money may be to actually go out and get a job, or if you're smart enough, write a business plan and get some investors and start a brick and mortar business, or if you can program you can start the next facebook, or myspace.That's where the real money is!

I dont understand. First you buy in wholeasale and then then sell each item individually. There i so much risk involved in that.If no one buys the stuff you selling then you may go into loss. I earn money by ptps only.

Ebay changes their rules so much. Every month they have a new rule. I was making an extra 2 grand a month from digital downloads on there and they shut me down even though I had 100% positive feedback. They said that we cant sell digital downloads anymore unless they are in classified ads and classified ads suck. I havent got one sale in a month so I gave up on ebay. Theres so many ways to make money on the internet and 2 grand a month is not worth the trouble. Ebay is a scam in itself if you ask me because they change their rules without any warning so if you spend a month working on something or creating something to list it on ebay when your finished, you may find a new rule that tells you that you cant and you just wasted a whole month working on it.