xisto Community
barnes

Free Mmorpg's Let us know of your favorite MMORPG.

Here are a few:

Thang Online: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <-My Personal favorite.

Project Entropia: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/
<-- Peopel are actually making money with this one, and it doesn't cost anythign to play. But they are making real cash. Don't ask me how.
Survival Project: http://www.design.com.my/

And here is a whole site devoted to them :)http://www.onrpg.com/

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Moolkye (see edit history)

Wow, that thang rpg game looks pretty cool.
I am currently playing a game called imperio, its pretty cool, but its beta and its in spanish, its about the precolonial civilizations like the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas.
I also know of another game called Animaro though I havent tryed it yet.
here are the links:
http://neoimperio.com/
http://ww4.animaro.com/

i really not into the whole download and play online games i like browser games like i ave seen. And with the project Entropia here is what i found in Guinness book ow world records 2006

MOST VALUABLE VIRTUAL OBJECT
On 11 December 2004 an Aussie guy sold an island he had on this game for $26,500 real dollers

, i mean for a free game u can make money from it

Theres more Free MMORPG Games ... some are on Private servers..Heres the mmorpg i have played;https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=faithro&e=com // ragnarok http://www.silkroadonline.com/ // Silk Road.. if the link doesn't work try .netLineage IIGunbound World ChampionRakionKnightonline // i think this one is free..Theres more on the net if you search :) i recommended u to try these..

Is it 3D like Lineage II also? if so i might wanna try it :) :) cause i like those types of game... if only Final Fantasy XI Online was free ;_;... then i could enjoy playing it XD

Favourite MMORPG's:

1. X-Kings
2. Travian
3. Neopets (not really RPG but it is great).
4. AdventureQuest

Those are my recommended ones. I'll try out some of the mentioned ones as well.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Neopets referral link removed. Only non-material gaining links are allowed.

Erm...ok. I don't know what non-material gaining is but if it helps me follow rules, then ok. I am now playing RuneScape, which I think that it rocks. Well, back to the game!
Edited by FirefoxRocks (see edit history)

Yall should play MMORPG Sherwood that game is fun and free with no downloads you only have to like install a shockwave so its pretty fun I play emerald server room 99,98,91,88,89,68,61,71,59,41,49,37,39,8,1,to,3,4 its fun when you see the same ppl every time and you get to talk to them-Darkninja

Sherwood is great. I have dial up you see, and most of those games I can't play because of this. (To big) Adventure quest is kind of boring, runescape is too complicated for my liking, and etc. Sherwood is kind of plain, but improving. My positives of sherwood dungeon are:-Servers-Gold, shops, quests, inf deep dungeon, pvp killing, different colors to choose, diff characters, good graphics, more then 1 island, talismans, weapons, shields, etc; and leveling up , INF levelsNegatives:-Pvp is EQUAL level doesn't matter-Character options are limited-weapons and equipment is bland-all dungeon floors are the same (of 2 types) nothing interesting-And a few more

The negatives below should be considered more than the rest, judging from what you are saying:Negatives:-Character options are limited-weapons and equipment is bland-all dungeon floors are the same (of 2 types) nothing interestinglvl could still be a factor but i have been known to have more fun without levels on some games. If done right that can be a possibility indeed.

If you want some free MMO Games I'd reccomend ijji.com. They have alot of games that are good free alternatives to some popular commercial titles. For instance, if you want to play Matrix Online, they have GunZ: the Deul. If you want to play Counterstrike, they have Soldier Front. I'd definitely reccomend taking a look there.

I'm currently playing Travian. My brother introduced me to it and he kinda persuaded me into playing it, which turned out to be both good and bad in a way. During training, one of my co-trainees saw me playing it and he started playing it himself until everyone in the room started playing it. We always play it before and after work/training (since the resources re spawn depending on the rate) to upgrade our village. It was a good thing because during idle time (whenever there's no work to do), we are able to play, and it was a bad thing because we're almost addicted to it that now that we're back in the office and the internet access is limited, we're so desperate in checking our accounts so we won't loose precious resources. Some of us are able to manage, but most of us end up worrying about it :P

Sherwood is still good, either way. Especially when you hack. My once again revised list: (Not doing this for credits, it is just updated) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________>Gold hack: --Have 999999999 gold.1. On CE scan your amount of gold, in exact value. (If you have 50 gold, scan 50) And make sure it is 4 bytes.2. Now change your gold, sell it, destroy it, whatever. Now put in the new amount and click NEXT scan. After doing this, when you get 1 result, double click it. Now double click the value, and change it to how much gold you want.______________________________________________________________________________________________________>Color hack: ---Be ANY color past what is possible in the game.This is the memory region way. See the normal way below. Do what you do normally,Grey=1 Red=2 Green=3 Blue=4 way, (Once again see normal way below) when you get the 1 value, click search memory region, and now you can freely change color value and it will work. (You can find the Original way below somewhere) Basically the same as original, except you enter memory region, instead of simply changing it in the address list. Look for something like ColorBGSwdP:Value=XXtrue=3 ??â•™????? 3 [][][] And this part: true=3 change the 3 to another number to change your color._______________________________________________________________>Player HP slowly drains: --They don't heal, they gradually take damage.1. Get a player to have full health, search 100. Now hit them and quickly scan decreased value until you get enough results to use the Select all items option when right clicking on the list. (If you do unknown, it will come with millions of addresses, and you won't be able to select them all yet) When you can, click select all, go into the memory region, and add the first address you see too the list. (Maybe second) (That's there HP. Freeze it and say can only decrease, so they will either keep losing health, or they just won't heal. On occasions, you will probably get some bad addresses that do not do anything. If so, click CTRL+D, click new structure, and name it "Health" and you will get yours and your opponents. The opponents will always be in DWord format.________________________________________________________________POTION HACK: ---999999999 PotionsSame as gold. Search the amount of potions you have. Use 1, next scan new amount until you get 1 result.--If you make the value of potions to 999999999, it will still show as 99999. However it will take like 50 potions to reduce it to 99998.Easier not in the castle area, as you cannot use them there. (Read potion hack below) for more corresponding hacks._______________________________________________________________QUEST HACK: ---Only 1 monster per quest1. Get a 10 monster quest and search 10 in CE. Kill a monster, search 9. 10 because it gives the most exp.?Remember FOR ALL SHERWOOD HACKS, the result will always start with 0. And second will always be either, 8,9,A,B,C,5. This way you can guess what the right 1 is. ______________________________________________________________INFINITE TALISMAN---Use talisman as many times as you want in a row, or always have speed talisman.1. You will need a speed talisman. Equip 1. (It makes it easier, but actually is not REQUIRED)2. Press tab to make the bar yellow. Search 1 in CE. (REMEMBER, FIRST TIME IS FIRST SCAN. SECOND TIME IS NEXT SCAN.)3. Press Ctrl now (don't press it until you get to this step.) The bar starts draining while your speed talisman is in effect. Immediately search 2 (next scan.)4. When the bar empties, it will start to refill. It is now blue. Search 3 in CE.5. This will give you the result. Change the value and freeze to 0._________________________________________________________________DUNGEON WARP ---Go to any floor despite your level.1. Go to floor 1. Scan 1. (4 bytes)2. Go to floor 2 scan 2.3. Keep going to floors and searching value of that floor.4. When you find result, change value to what floor you want. The monsters will become that level. When you die, you appear on that floor._________________________________________________________________NAME HACK--Longer name, No name, etc.1. Make your sherwood name look EXACTLY LIKE THIS: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. (If you want, -iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- works too) Another words 29 i's, or 27 i's with a - on each side. On CE MAKE BYTES=TEXT. Make sure to check : Also Scan read only memory. Ok In Ce first scan iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. You will get 2-3 BLACK results. Double click all black results. Change value to what you want your name to be.2. Now delete an i from your name on sherwood log in screen. Funny name, huh? Delete the box you see (very closest thing to the log in icon.)??Thats it!_______________________________________________________________SLOMO/SPEED HACK --Go super slow to reduce damage to you, and increase it to the opponent.1. Easy. On CE click ENABLE SPEED HACK.2. The current speed is 1.0. Change it lower to go slower.________________________________________________________________Room Hack---Rooms like 3.4 and 200. Secret rooms.Room 1: Value 1.Room 2: value 2.Change it to like room 555, and you will be there instantly.(See Dungeon warp for more details: Same format, different place)_________________________________________________________________Invincible!!!!!!!!!!!---Take NO damage?Do unknown initial value, now take damage until your almost dead.?Once your almost dead (make sure you go somewhere where you wont take damage AND HURRY!)?Ok when you attack your health doesn't go up. Let it go up a little and start attacking to stop it. Now click value increased and scan it. (you can attack while in CE hold ctrl.)?Now let it go up a little, then block and scan Value increased until you get a result. Let it get full then freeze it.See the ring hack below for a much easier way!_______________________________________________________________MONSTER HACK---Make hundreds of monsters in 1 place1. Go to a room, most likely a dungeon floor.2. Wait until some monsters appear, scan the amount of them in CE. (The amount in 1 room, not whole floor.)3. Kill 1 or let more appear and scan the new amount.4. When you get 1 result, change value to how many you want. (you might have to freeze it)______________________________________________________________Change Cost Of Items and Sell Price---Weapons can cost 1gold, and you can get 99999999999 back for a level 1 weapon.1. Go to the merchant. Look at an item. Lets say it costs 999999 gold, in CE (4 bytes, exact) search 999999.2. Change the result (if 1, otherwise just keep next scanning) until you get 1 then change value to like 1. Or 0, then it costs that much.?You can do the same with sell price._________________________________________________________________DAMAGE/ARMOR HACK---This only works for monsters. 999999999damge/armor!1. Like top 1, Go look at a merchant weapon: Max damage is 9999999. Scan that in CE, and change it to what u want the damage to be.Same with armor. (Rings/Shields)?--If it doesn't work: Scan type=Values Between. Do between 1 and 999999999 if thats the damage then change it to like 999999999 and 999999999. Buy the weapon and your done.???THIS MUST BE DONE IN MERCHANT WINDOW ONLY!???________________________________________________________________MOVEMENT HACKS----Jump...go through walls....teleport up / underground...go on any ledge!?BOUNCE:(-)SCAN TYPE: INITIAL UNKNOWN VALUE(-)VALUE TYPE: FLOAT?Start in the courtyard. Scan 9 with the above scanning format. When it is done, go to the tower, and next scan 158. You will see lot's of values, but 4 of them will be 158.7xxxxxxxx. Take those 4, add them to the address list and you got your values._________________________________________________________________COLOR HACK: --The normal way.--Be grey, scan 1. (Or text scan, Grey.)--Be Red, 2. (Or Text scan. Red)--Be green, 3 (Or Text scan, Green)--Be Blue, 4 (Or Text scan, Blue)?Now keep doing it until you get 1 result. (After blue go back to grey) then make the value something 5+. Some people this won't work for, but either way, if you get hit with a talisman you will stay that color.--------NOTE: If you choose the text scan way you can make it Crystal and turn crystal color, and see through.(See memory region at top if this is patched)_________________________________________________________________NEW! DAMAGE/ARMOR HACK----A brand new way!1. Ok just take your weapon. Search the value, but make it TEXT search.?HERE IS AN EXAMPLE!-I have a sword that does 1-55785 damage.-I make the bytes=text. I search: 1-55785 (all of that)-I make the value 999999999-999999999. That's it. SAME FOR ARMOR._________________________________________________________________1 Hit Kill: ---This works in PVP!?First you need someone to help you here. Block someone's attack and search 1.?Block another 1, search 2. Block a third, search 3. Do this until you get the value. Now change it to like 999 and freeze. You will then get 1 hit kills._________________________________________________________________Healing Ring Hack:---999% healing ring!There are 2 ways.Way 1. Get all 3 types of healing ring. 33%, 66%, and 100%. Equip 33 and search this in CE. Now equip 66 and search 66 in CE. Then Equip 100 and search 100. Make the value what you want.Way 2. Do the same as the Damage/Armor hack (New) But search EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEE IN THESE BRACKETS IF YOUR HAVE 100% HEALING RING: [ 100% improved healing time. ] Search that. All you do is change the 100 to like 999 and it will work._________________________________________________________________Character Hack---Mix up the lookOk The values are: GIRL=1 BOY=2 KNIGHT=3 SKELETON=4 Change those to whatever you want.?Note: A lot of the values only make your character all messed up. Have a back up file ready._________________________________________________________________/Helmet Hack----Mix up helmet look: Values are: Helmet with wings=1. next 1 after that=2, next=3, next=4 etctc. Change to whatever you want.?Note: After doing this, you may not be able to enter the character panel. If so don't keep clicking it or you will get shockwave.________________________________________________________________LEVEL HACK---Get to level 9999: Make it scan for text then search your level or type in Xp level 8500 etc. Now click find what writes to this address (Right click) and go level up. A Value will appear in there. Click replace. then freeze it at like 9999 and level up again, and it will say advanced to Xp level 9999._________________________________________________________________TELEPORT---Move to where you click or move to where you change the value.1. Search unknown initial value (anywhere)2. Now walk somewhere and click Changed Value.3. Keep doing that in a different location.4. When you get down a few results, change the value to a number where you want to teleport, then freeze it. Nothing will happen yet.5. Walk somewhere else now, now right click, and click find what ACCESSES this address. Attach the debugger, then walk anywhere to change it. Don't click replace, instead right click and open the memory mode thingy, scroll down to find the address, then click replace.?Now if you change the value you will teleport._________________________________________________________________>Becoming Admin:---become sherwood administrator! Search your name in text, (make it something in CAPS and ALTS and LONG for best results) Then search the memory region (right click). Now on the very top part you see your name. Write in Administrator instead of your name. NOW you will get banned. Change the clock ahead, but also go to where your sherwood file is located, and delete the _mm075Prefs file too. Now log into sherwood, redo the hack *this 1* and you will be admin.>>It tells the admin commands on there.>>IF this way doesn't work try this way:WAY 2: Find your IP (Search name in text, browse memory region, ip is in the middle of the 09750947 whatever and the Name.) Write it down.>>Now get gene's IP. Do the same, search his name and get the IP.>>Once you get both, Search your IP (4 bytes) . you get 1 result, so double click it, and change the value to Gene's IP._________________________________________________________________>Change what merchant sells---Make him sell what you want! Even healing rings : For this 1, search Merchant in text. Then do the memory region thing. You will see the merchant table thing, highlight it in red, and right click and click add to address list. Now change the number of the value to change the items. List is in the memory region._________________________________________________________________>Change what Castle Guard says---Make it say whatever you want : Rather odd, but search Castle Guard in text, and browse memory region, annd find the paragraph where he says it. Change the words on the game. Re join the room (other room, then the room) And you will see the changes.________________________________________________________________>1 hit kill everyone in room---Everyone Instantly Dies: Search PvP in text, browse memory region. Now you got a few options here:1. make yourself 1 hit kill everyone by changing PvP value to like 9999999 or making level matter by clicking where it says level does NOT matter and change it to it DOES.2. Kill everyone in the room by finding where it says Player value, make it 0, and click add to all. They all die.________________________________________________________________>Talisman = 1 hit kill---1 hit kill....with talisman!: Search talisman in text. Browse memory region, now find the talisman Warning+1 (Bad Word) value where it says it clearly, add it to the address list, make it like 999999999 and you get it._________________________________________________________________>Change how many people can enter a room----Change it from 25..to whatever: search Rooms in text, and browse memory region. Now find where it says 25 can join room max. Change it to like 100 and 100 people can be in room. Watch out, this may get people banned._________________________________________________________________>Easy monster hack:---Easier version of monster spawn hack Go to like floor 1 and search Floor 1 or Floor One in text for CE and go into the memory region. Find monster value and change it to like 999.__________________________________________________________________>Spam room---Do not get kicked for spamming : type something and scan 1. type something else, scan 2. When you get 1 result, freeze it at 0.If this is patched, search the to spam the same sentence, scan what you said. Example:memory region when you get 1 result.><>>>> the number 43.- take an item out of barrel then Scan >>>>>>>the number 34. take another item out of barrel then Scan >>>>>the number 25. take another item out of barrel then Scan >>>>the number 1?If all went well , you should have one adress , change the number back to 4..--Do not make the value too high--______________________________________NEW ADMIN HACK----New way to get admin!NEW ADMIN HACK1. Search Sir Gene In text with ce.2. Browse the memory region for his name.3. Click CTRL + D Inside the mem region.4. Click add new structure (define)5. Look up where it says Sir Gene then you see Pointer, Word, Code, String, Text, etc.-take note of the IP uder the name.?Search your name in text, do the same as Gene's but define structure as Your name.?Get your Ip.?Now search Gene's IP in 4 bytes in ce.?Take the 1 result, make the value = your IP.>>Problem before is the IP we got was only text IP not real IP.-(See forum for revised edition)Patched._________________________________________________________________Camera Mode Hack---Just try it!-Go in camera mode and scan unknown Initial value.-Move the camera somewhere, and scan changed value.-If you go up or down, increased/decreased works.-Once you get enough values, freeze them. Try moving the camera..._________________________________________________________________Shockwave Corruption---Destroy there shockwave...destroy there sherwood....the ultimate dooom...use at your own risk.1. Search Shockwave Player In text.2. Right click result, find what writes to this address.3. GO to an island, and click replace for the result that appeared.4. Go to island 1 and every player gets corrupted. __________________________________________________________________NEW Healing Healing Ring Hack---Another way to get 999% healing ring1. Ok make it search for a formula.2. Now, get all 3 rings, 33%,66%, and 100%.3. In the formula, search M1,M2,M3 just like that. (If it doesn't work, try +'s, or just spaces)4. Now get rid of the 33%, and filter it as m2,m35. Take the 1 result, and make the M3=m5006. Your ring will turn into 999% healing ring._________________________________________________________________Special Attack Hack---Always do the special that corresponds to your weapon1. Make it a sequence scan. Scan 1, 2 ,3, and 4. Now keep pressing the next scan until you get around 30-. Now make all the addresses to 1, 2 ,3 ,4. Test with what happens each. It will keep doing the same attack, which can make you god in certain situations.__________________________________________________________________Special Attack hack (CE way)---This one is with CE1. Ok attack once, and depending on your attack, scan the number 1-4. Test with the values. (thrust, slash, blunt force , and cleave)2. Do another attack, and next scan the new value.3. When you get the value, change it to what you want. Try 5+ see what happens.__________________________________________________________________Boot Artmoney Way----Boot people from the game1. Ok this will only effect 1 person. Scan there name in text, and right click the values, and click Memory editor. We do this with artmoney because it is easier. take all the values of the first memory scan window, and make them -. If you hit the right result, the person's internet browser will crash.___________________________________________________________________Moderator hack/Moderator Hack---Become sherwood Moderator!1. Admin hack is patched but this works.Start by searching "Moderator" in text. It will mostly look for moderator names and things, but 1 value is the right 1.2. When you get the values, go to memory editor. Now copy all the lines to something so you can later see them.3. Now search your name in text. When you find the right 1 (test them) copy all the lines to something also. Now paste the lines for the "Moderator" to your name. EVERY one. You will see a little box at the bottom of the screen saying Moderator: then a type place. IF you want to kick someone, you enter there name there, click the arrow to provide the drop down list, and click Kick. You can also ban, lock, etc.NOTE: This works with cheat engine, just is easier with artmoney._________________________________________________________________Changing # of items in Barrels----Keep replacing same items over and over1.-Find a Barrel OR Chest with 4 items in it...2. - Scan(exact value /4 Bytes)>>>> the number 43.- take an item out of barrel then Scan >>>>>>>the number 34. take another item out of barrel then Scan >>>>>the number 25. take another item out of barrel then Scan >>>>the number 1?If all went well , you should have one adress , change the number back to 4..--Do not make the value too high--__________________________________________________________________Critical Hack---Always get criticals!1. The critical value is in "Float" form so put it in float. Now, what you need to do is TEXT search "Critical" Another words put the word "Critical" in there and then scan it.2. Ok click the top value, (Right click) and click BROWSE MEMORY REGION, if it looks like the right sherwood values, then look on there. You will see the critical %, copy it down, and then scan it with FLOAT, Exact value. Change the value to 100, for criticals all the time.___________________________________________________________________Potions heal 100%----Get fully healed with every potion!1. Do either of these:?Search 50, exact value, 4 bytes. Keep pressing next scan until you get 1 result, then change it to 100.?Do that, but instead browse memory region, and change it there.?Do that, but instead, define a structure with the name Potion and change it or add it to list from there.1 of these will work.________________________________________________________________________________________________Use potions in castle----Trick them all!1.Search potion in text, browse memory region, define structure as Potion, and then: Find the box where it tells where and if the potions can be used. Look for : Float (Tab, Tab, Tab, Tab, Tab) Potion Use1: Default Blocked2: Access allowedEtc. then add the whole line, "Default Blocked" to the address list. Make the value=100, and it will change to the default, and allow you access to potions in the castle area._______________________________________________________________________________________________Size Hack-----Make yourself change size!1. This is really complicated. Here is why. To start you will need to do bounce hack.--So do bounce hack--Then when you got all the addresses (unfrozen) keep them unfroze. Now, move the view camera to a point where it is looking directly to the guys head, not at any angle. Now stand in front of the tower path to do this, mark SOMEHOW on the path where you head goes up to. (That's why you need exact camera direction) and mark it.2. Now record the values of the addresses on the ground (Should be 9.xxxxxxxxx) and then go up to where you head goes (Where you marked) and see the values. Now subtract the highest value from the lowest, and keep that number in mind. Now scan the number, and when it's done, change characters (preferably knight, so you can change helmet) and when you get a helmet that is higher, click "Increased value" then take a lower helmet, and click decreased. When you get the value, make it what you want. (Note: need help? Post in the help forum)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________New GOD MODE HACK!-------I N V I N C I B L E The easy way, and no sucky glitch!1. Best if your level 8500. Get a HEALTH ring, like 22000+ Health or whatever it is, search that number in CE with 4 bytes. Make sure the ring is equipped.2. Now get the results as low as possible by next scanning it a lot.3. Now right click the address list, and click "Select all" where you can click the red arrow to add them to the address list.4. Now highlight all, and right click: Change record: Value: Make it 999999999.You will be invincible.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Helmet Hack (2)---Make yourself look weird...1. Search Helmet or helmet in text in ce.2. Change it to like 'Spider' or 'dragon' and see the change!~______________________________________________________________Sound effects hack---What next, huh?1. Search either of these:GetHitWhooshSpellFootStepetc, and change the resulting value to a different one. Kind of silly!_______________________________________________________________________________Die while running hackOk search Jog in text, change it to Die, or search Attack, Block, Dance, and change it to something else. This results in you dying when you run, blocking when you attack, dying when you attack, attacking when you block, or etc....try experimenting a little!________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Text Color Hack-Another of the many versionsOk search your color in text...(eg: if your grey, scan Grey. If your red, scan Red)When you get the values, change the value to something related to a monster name. So, you can make it frost, amethyst, fire, orchid, whatever...You will look great!__________________________________________________________________________________________Inventory Space Hack-Give yourself more space!Ok to do this, first put it on 4 bytes and scan the number of FREE inventory spaces you have (ones that have no item in it)Now get an item and put it in the inventory, and next scan with the new value (-1 from last)Once you get 1 result, change it to another number. I am not sure of the limits, but don't make it too big or you will crash! (this will add more spaces to put things in) __________________________________________________________________________________________________New Ghost Glitch Hack-Death to the next levelThis is not exactly a glitch in the way that a hack activates the glitch. Use speed hack, make the value 1.9, and run into someone. They will die and get all messed up...___________________________________________________________________________________________________Teleport within Room (NEW VERSION)Ok first do the bounce hack.Take the HEX form of the hack (click the hex icon) and take note of that number as -4 and +4 and scan both those values. Those are your coordinates (north/south and east/west)Example: If your address (NOT VALUE) is AB28235A20 make it AB28235A24 and/or AB28235A1C and then change the value to warp.____________________________________________________________________________________________________SIDE NOTE: Making a Hotkey:If you want to make a hotkey for hacks, then do this:Take the address you had for the hack, and right click it.You will see "Set a hotkey"Click that.First, enter the button you want to use. Simply click it on the keyboard.Next, decide if you want it to only increase, only decrease, or normal.Finally, enter the value.When you are done, you can click the button to use the hack._______________________________________Respawn right where you dieOk on sherwood, be grey. On ce (4 bytes) scan 1. Be red, scan 2, green=3, blue=4, purple=5, etc. Keep changing and scanning until you get 1 result. Now make that result = 0What it will do:-Make you stay the color of the talisman you get hit by-Make you respawn where you die-Might remove NPCs!__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Headless HackDo helmet hack listed above somewhere, and log out. When you are logged in, you are headless. Whether people can see this or not, it depends on the helmet you used when you did the hack.____________________________________________________________________________________Make Dungeon walls appear in castle/islandsOk first do the DUNGEON WARP hack. Freeze the value to a dungeon floor value. (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,345345,whatever) Now type /teleport # (Any island) and you will see dungeon walls and will be unable to move. Change the value to 0 to move. Congratulations!___________________________________________________________________________________________________________Invisible Body Hack1.Equip the 25500 Bonus Health Ring found at level 8500.(It works better having it equipped)2.Scan 2500 (Not 25500) in 4 bytes3.Change all the results to 04.Run around 5 seconds later you will disappear into invisible bodies.-_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________Strange Effects Speed Hack, HackGo into speed hack (see it above somewhere) and make it 999999999.Go back to speed hack as value 1.You will see everything go weird...___________________________________________________________TransformOk to do this, do character hack. Search Knight, Boy, Girl, Male, Female, Woman, Man, Skeleton, something like that to get the results. Now select all of the results, go into memory region, right click and click MAKE THIS PAGE WRITABLE. You will transform based on the character you last scanned.___________________________________________________________WORKING ADMIN HACK1. Search "Administrator" without quotes, in text.2. Browse memory region of the first address.3. Copy every single thing out of the memory region.4. Paste the memory region in notepad, call it adminregion.txt5. Click New Scan, and search your name in text.6. Browse memory region of the first address7. Copy that down, and save it in notepad as useregion.txt8. Now, put everything from adminregion into useregion9. Move around10. Done! Freeze Move HackOk do speed hack, make the value = 999.Now move around, and then change it back to 2.You will freeze walk!Glitches!__________________________________________________________________-Walk through walls (Dungeon): Walk into the wall, and at the same time move the mouse wheel up and down. You will go through._________________________________________________________________-God mode (Sucky glitch): Simply right click on the mouse, hold it, and drag the mouse off the SHERWOOD screen. This will freeze the screen and make you invincible. If you do it while attacking or blocking this will keep doing it. Talisman will work but it won't hit every time.__________________________________________________________________W AL L T R I C K S_________________________________________________________________-Go on castle window thing: While going up the ramp to the merchant, you see a corner stick out. Run into it then immediately turn right and you will go up. You can go around the pillars too with extreme caution._____________________________________________________________________-Go over ledge on tower ramp: This 1 is easy. Go up a ways, near the wall that holds the tower, and you see a dark spot. Run into it to go up. You can glide down the wall too and land on the mini ledge below.____________________________________________________________________-Go over other ledge: Go on the ledge opposite of the tower 1, and go to the top. Run at the ledge that you came up (right side going down) at an angle to go up it.____________________________________________________________________-Go on bridge ledge: Do the same as the previous 1, but instead of going over, walk along the ledge until you get directly over 1 of the bridge ledges. Now fall off so that you will land on the ledge. *Camera mode is useful here*_____________________________________________________________________-Go on castle ramp ledge: Run at an angle at the ramp from the back side and you will levitate up.____________________________________________________________________-Go up back of castle wall: GO back there, and run up at the very corner. You will float up, and be able to see into the castle.__________________________________________________________________-Marian Rail: Start halfway into the dungeon hole, and move towards the wall sticking out towards marian. You will levitate up it.____________________________________________________________________O T H E R Glitches_____________________________________________________________________-Double Fire: This is patched, but you raised your arm twice by blocking and pressing tab twice while blocking. (Inf talisman is better of course)_____________________________________________________________________-Head Color Change: Get hit with a talisman and immediately change your helmet right when hit. The helmet will stay that color.______________________________________________________________________-Freeze Pose: Die, then right when you die, change your character. You will freeze in a pose.______________________________________________________________________-Monster Hack (Glitch way): When in the dungeon, press both alt's, ctrl, shift, and space. Tap the screen a few times, after the laggy commotion, then an abnormal amount of monsters will appear.______________________________________________________________________-Cloning: Simply make 2 internet windows open, make a sherwood in each 1. Log in with the same name. Now as you know ctrl affects all windows. So when you attack in 1, it effects both.____________________________________________________________________-Camera Mode in Dungeon: Right before entering the dungeon, put it in camera mode. Now run into the dungeon and you will still be in camera mode.____________________________________________________________________-Forever run: Put number lock on, hold shift, and hold something like 8, etc, in the right keypad not top 1. When you let go you will keep running forever.____________________________________________________________________-Walk on water: Activate the forever run glitch, and right when your about to go onto the water, use god mode. You will walk onto the water even though you won't be able to see it._____________________________________________________________________-Super Wall Levitate: Go to where you enter the castle, and right next to the entrance (from inside the castle) you can go onto the wall and float way up..._____________________________________________________________________-Glitch/Hack: Going in trees: Use bounce hack, go by a tree, bounce like 300-400 value, and you will get stuck in a tree without sliding down.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ENJOY YOURSELF WITH THESE, AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR HELP/REQUEST MORE!