xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Safe@home- My New Site Not 100% Done Yet

I am working on this business, and I want the website to look have way decent. it doesn't have to be Microsoft perfect, ya know? But I would like your opinions.

http://www.genotec.ch/

The above address is a temp site till I work out all the bugs, get my domain registered and transfer everythign over to trap. :)

Thanks in advance.

Nice. I see you got your Header fixed.Left a message on your site forum about the Forum Posting page. Doubt you will be able to do anything about it, though.Good Luck with the site and the new Business.

I'm going to be honest, I don't like the logo. A bit too plain.. Otherwise, I love the design. I wish I knew how to make templates for Joomla and those CMS'es. I'll look into it later.

thanks for the info guys I really do appreciate the comments and concerns.jlhaslip: 800 x 640? That's an odd resolution to have. And yea, it was a not as hard as I thought it would be. Just need to add some more divs into the code, and fix the index.php file.barnes: A lot of people are not goign to like the logo. But I kept it simple for one reason only and that is, it's 2 colors. Easy for printing. Letterhead, Business Cards, and other printable media.I am trying to work on a different one, but I think this one gets the point across. Thanks for the comment. :)And as far as the template thing, this is a modified free one I downloaded. I changed the name sto protect the innocent. :)

Very Nice website. It might be a little bit better for the people who need support to add a few more topics defined for certain cases to your forums. Its just a suggestionn :) but otherwise it's looking good.