xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Godaddy.com

If there is one company that I love the most in the internet im sure it would be godaddy.com Their customer service is so nice. Ive been having problems with my domain name for quite some time now. (which isnt their fault but they had to deal with me calling them all the time and they were so nice every time. ) And when i wanted to transfer my domain name to a diffrent host where it would work they gave me a message on my answeing machine to accept the KK transfer for domains and gave me the companys presidesnt number to call back. Then when i called him he was like "hello godaddy.com president who am i talking to :)" and i said "Hello my name is Lucas Seidenfaden" and then he knew exactly who i was. He said "Oh our calling from germany right?"I mean seriously wow. If they had shares for their customer service I would so buy. Im pretty sad that it didnt work out with them. But .de domains are hard :)

They are a big company with big heart. Since godaddy.com is the internet company whose advertisement features huge star like Candice Michelle, World Wrestling Entertainment Diva who was recently seen in Playboy Cover as Playboy cover girl we can imagine that they are very big and huge company. It is such kind of atmosphere that make them grow further. Today no one is going or going to do business with you if you can't do your SERVICE WITH A SMILE. May be that are exactly doing that and reaping dividends. Even though they couldn't set up dot de domain properly you end up satisfied. Thumbs up to GoDaddy.com and Candice is of course always hot in their advertisements.

Wow, I thought the opposite of them and was apprehensive about buying a domain from them, but I guess it turns out that big companies can have good customer service.That's a pretty good story, very enlightening, thanks, Lucas. And you've done godaddy.com a favor by saying this, too, I might think about buying my domain from them now, instead.

Edited by PmH (see edit history)

I know, godaddy is so nice and they will help you out with anything and if it doesnt works out, they will find a way. I suggest godaddy for registering domains, its cheap too!

I've never had an experience from GoDaddy.com before, but after reading this I'll be sure to buy my next domain from them!Do they ever offer any specials?

I think that Xisto is registered with GoDaddy.com But anyways they have awesome customer support, because they don't care about the profits, they care about quality and the services that they offer. And thats what attracks more business and money! :) Anyway, one day I have to buy a domain from them. Just need a site to run.

I love godaddy.comThis morning I bought a domain from them. I just need to figure out how get it and my hosting account to work together. :)AnywaysThey are awsome. I love them and my mom for getting me the domain.They are cheap. my subtotal was only 10.15 and i got ashmin.org w/ private registration.

I have seen Godaddy's domain plans and they were the cheapest i have ever seen. When i read how they could afford it,they had stated that ,at Godaddy they cut off some luxury on their part and give us cheaper domains. Those guys working at Godaddy dont seem to get expensive furnitures, desks, and other "unwanted" goodies at work and that's been reflected in the price at which they give off the domains. Quite Impressive !!!!!!! :):):)B)

the cheapest you have ever seen?? lmao you haent looked verry far.i do not sugest you use godaddy.com they suck! loli was trying to do the .79 cent thing that is posted around here on Xisto, and i didn't get the promotional code from buy.com in time, and godaddy.com refused to allow me to use the promotional code because it was after the last day that the offer for buying it was done...i tryed to talk to the general support team...they didn't help at all i just got the same answer, i asked to speak to a higher calling (manager) and they refused me, they said that i should reply to them with the information needed to solve the pronlem, and i said to myself OMG these people are flipping idiots! but anywaysi do not suggest them once so ever! for cheaper domains go to 1and1.com

the cheapest you have ever seen?? lmao you haent looked verry far.
i do not sugest you use godaddy.com they suck! lol

i was trying to do the .79 cent thing that is posted around here on Xisto, and i didn't get the promotional code from buy.com in time, and godaddy.com refused to allow me to use the promotional code because it was after the last day that the offer for buying it was done...i tryed to talk to the general support team...they didn't help at all i just got the same answer, i asked to speak to a higher calling (manager) and they refused me, they said that i should reply to them with the information needed to solve the pronlem, and i said to myself OMG these people are flipping idiots! but anyways

i do not suggest them once so ever! for cheaper domains go to 1and1.com

it may not be godaddies responsibility. you need to consider that buy.com may be at fault for not taking the offer down in time knowing it takes 2 days to get the promo code to you. don't be so quick to judge. i would ask for a refund from buy.com in the amount of your purchase telling them that you only purchased from them for the free domain which was refused to be given to you because of the expiration of the promotion they should have known about.

i don't have any experience from godaddy.com, but from other people and the posts in this thread, i believe them to be reputable. consider that because of buy.com's mistake, go daddy is refusing to give more domains than just yours. maybe godaddy had a contract with buy.com to allow the advertisement for only a certain amount of time and buy.com exceeded that time frame in the contract. sounds like the contract benefited buy.com to get people to purchase something from their site so i can see how they might have exceeded the time frame to increace revenue.