xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
terminal2k

Setting Up A Domain Name With Computinghost And Trap17 Is Quick And Easy setting up domain is easy

well i was enjoying my free hosting with Xisto, the only thing missing was my own domain name, looking around i found most domain registration places were all very similar so I decided to go with one of the sister companies of Xisto, Xisto - Web Hosting. I must say the process was very easy and my domain was registered very quickly, then I jumped on here and processed an application to setup my new domain name. It was all done and within a short time my domain details had propogated through the dns system and my website was online. it was a great experience, easy and fast, something I would definately reccomend to any other Xisto user that doesn't currently have a domain name of their own

Notice from electriic ink:
Thank you for your review but please remember to make your topic titles as descriptive as you can. Edited.
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)