xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Need Text Help! sig in process

Posted Image

im working on this sig which is based on a tut that I am making, would like to use a good font so any suggestions are helpful before I finish this tutorial and sig as well.

Personally I think you should use a Conan type font or maybe something oriental. Just the orientation of the character looks that way, with the face paint and clothing.

yeha i would definatly go on the oriental theme, because that sig rocks a** and its really cool and io would hate to see you put a text on that does not look very good! so use and oriental text and make that sig look red hot!!! because its almost there i suppose you will do it easly but i just want to show my support, i think da font may have some fonts that you could use they have some good one u cna use for free as well, any ways good luck with the sig and i hope it rocks when u finished it, wicked dud see ya