xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Ps2 PS2 Game and whatever else this can be played on.

I am editing this because I managed to play the entire game and win. And I gotta say. This game is a heck of a fun game. :) You get to do lots, and lot's of fatalities, the graphics are great and you can choose to play as 2 or 4 characters (If you know the code) and you get to see all kinds of wonderful videos, of you doing fatalities and other amazingly fun stuff. It's just like playing Mortal Kombat I and II but you actually get to go through the stories for both. Of course you get to meet all the regular characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Baraka, Shao Kahn and Kintaro and many others. This game is truly a wonderfully fun game and I hope everyone else in here likes it too. :)

Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

It's incredible how long the Mortal Kombat series has been around. I can still remember playing MK1 and hurling fireballs with Liu Kang (sp?)It was probably one of the goriest games back in the day and heck, I'm willing to bet that it still is (good 'ol brutalities... *combo them to the point of explosion*)Although I haven't played Shaolin Monks for Ps2 (and yes, thanks for the suggestion/recommendation), I did try Deadly Alliance (I think it was on Xbox) last summer at a friend's house. Brutal violence but great fun. The whole 'fighting style' thing kind of left me lost and beaten to a pulp.My personal favourite though, still has to be Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

I love all of the MORTAL KOMBAT games since they were in the arcades. :rolleyes: And that was like 10 to 11 years ago, and each year they seem to make another Mortal Kombat game with much of the same characters and same stories, but the blood and guts will always be there (It's what Mortal Kombat is famous for), at times I was playing this game I kind of knew the story was but I still don't quite know the whole story of it, because all the blood, fatalities and other stuff are all pretty big distractions. But the graphics are great, the gameplay is great and the combo system is insanely easy, and after you learned how to dodge attacks and whatever the computer throws your way you will be unbeatable cheat codes or not, I love the fact that in this game the only way you can really beat the boss characters in this game is by using fatalities you don't have a choice when you've beaten a boss character. But the coolest part is the game displays the code for you to pull off a fatality to finish off the boss character whoever it may be.

I love the Mortal Kombat fighting games, but Saholin Monks seems to me to be a mere button masher of a game. After the first part I could just mash random buttons and defeat enemies.