xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Final Fantasy 7 Dirge Of Cerberus Relase of this game

I heard that this game is supposed to be really awesome. It has a lot of characters from the FF series. Does anyone the exact date it is supposed to be released.

Yea it looks awesum. If u seen te advent children special edition it as a preview on it and it looks so awesum. i dont know te release date but if u check te suare enix E3 site they might show you

It's out in Japan already right? So I'd expect at least a few months for translation and whatnot to go on. Looks pretty good from what I've seen in the way of screenshots and such. Hopefully it plays well also - Vincent was my favourite character in FF7, I'd hate for that to change because of a crappy game :)

Final Fantasy VII:Dirge of Cerberus is out already at my place XD :)... but its out on Jap Version and not English... but good thing its english though xD i dun want to hear the english ones but unfortunately theres no English subtitle on the jap version so... i have to go through the game by faqs or without it... The game system is Cool... Its you can shoot the enemies or hit the enemies with combat.. so its mixed :)... Its a good game... and on Tutorial Mode.. you will choose as vincent when he was with the turks... :D.. wearin teh suit and stuff...

Edited by Ashy (see edit history)