xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tdm

Call Of Duty All about Call of Duty

A few weeks ago i was looking through my horde of pc games and i stumbled across an old favourite. Call of duty for any of you who dont know is a WWII shootemup. So i inserted the disk did all the updates and found that everyone was alot better than they were when i last played. I found a few old friends and thought how good the game was again. So i decided to play it after a day i was back to my self and was getting huge scores. So i just wanna know, Does anyone else play Call of Duty if you do post.Cheers

yeah i play call of duty like a mad man, im crazy about it the only diffrence is i play call of duty 2 online and it totally rocks to think ive been playing since christmas and it totally rocks, hopefully u can get call of duty and join mo on the online gaming reveloution. so ill see you in the game (if you get it) any ways call of duty rockskyle

Yeh i play both call of duty online and call of duty 2 online. i find there both great games call of duty 1 has a better atmosphere i find

I play Call of Duty somtimes... its a good FPS game and also containsSingle Player :) which makes it more addictive... I Still haven't finish the first one though but i like how it is :).. but the only problem iswhen playing Multiplayer mode there aren't any bots.. so thats oneProblem that i dun like the multiplayer mode... but i like the SinglePlayer mode so far :D... although its pretty hard to play it and we also gotta carefull or else we'll get shot XD :D

I play call of duty, not 2 though, it lags too much on my computer. My opinion on 2 is that activision wanted money, fast, so they threw something together, horrible maps, not much has changed, laggy graphics... the usual, kinda like AOE III.But... CoD I is a great game, perhaps one of the best ever made. Certainly the best FPS game I've played, not too much hyped about CS, it wasn't that great in my opinion.Anyway, I have a clan in Call of Duty one, we're knew though, based on a british regiment.Great Game!

I play call of duty, not 2 though, it lags too much on my computer. My opinion on 2 is that activision wanted money, fast, so they threw something together, horrible maps, not much has changed, laggy graphics... the usual, kinda like AOE III.
But... CoD I is a great game, perhaps one of the best ever made. Certainly the best FPS game I've played, not too much hyped about CS, it wasn't that great in my opinion.

Anyway, I have a clan in Call of Duty one, we're knew though, based on a british regiment.

Great Game!

What clan may i ask? And is it on 1.5 or 1.4

If i installed back my Call of Duty i would go online and fight with othersXD but in my Xfire Profile there aren't anyone who played it ;_;.. so its really sad XD... If they do I would make a battle with them then make a clan XD :) and btw do you have Xfire profile?.. if you do what izzit?

I play call of duty also, its my get-away when i don't play halo. I also noticed that people are better. sometimes its fun to play with complete idiots thought. I love when people come in and ask what they are supposed to do. its HILARIOUSbut sometimes its also fun to be a teacher to the new people!

I love this type of action game. Firstly I play the game named "Delta Force", all of its version. I succeeded to completed those levels. Soon I came to hear about this game that is "Call Of Duty". I played this game and I really liked it. I loved to play it daily. I like to fight online. I really enjoyed this game. This is the Best game for me and I loved it... ;)