xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gfxtrap Sotw News-offering Prizes

Well first of all I like to thank OpaQue for letting us do this. so a shoutout goes to him and the hard work hes put and the hard work the gfx crew has put in as well.But on to the GOOD NEWS!! we are now offering hostng credits for Prizes!!! Right now its only going to be for the first place winner this week But Starting next week we are going for 1st 2nd and 3rd place finishes.If all goes well, we might add other prizes to it. (no money prizes)Also This is going to be followed very strict like, so here are the following rules.1. Hosted or above will get the full credit amount, if you are a regular member without a hosting account we will verify your credit count and award you up to 30 credits (thats the basic hosting package). If your past 30 credits you will not recieve anymore due to nature of your hosting credits are reduce when opening a new hosting account with us.2. No cheating, we can spot gfx talent that people display. We go by the honor system on this forum so we will know that you will do the right thing and make them yourself. If cheating is common like a cold then we will terminate the prizes.

Woot go OpaQue!! lol i dont really care for the prizes, but i am sure that some other people will because they need the credits, its a good ideal, i know the graphics site i am on does the same thing, except the points are usedto pay for graphic request etc..its really awsome! Good luck withh planning this out :)