xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

A Little About Me...

A little about me!

My name is Tracey, and my Hawaiin name is Lakei. I am an asian fourteen year old girl. My birthday is on November the 30th which makes me a Sagittarius. I was born and still living in Chicago, Illinois. My eyes are brown, my hair is black and tips brown. I have a older brother who moved to California. I am weird, I smile alot, I love candy, and I am addicted to webdesigning. I have a puppy that I love to death named Cookie.

I love laughing--I'm always laughing, nothing or everything. I like art, I love painting. I hate creepy crawlies/bugs, tomatoes, eggplant, and alot of other vegetables. I'm scared of big dogs, even though I own a puppy. I used to own 'ForgottenSelf.org' before it expired on November 2003. I made my very first website when I was 11. I was hosted on Geocities. *eyeroll* I am still interested in webdesigning maybe that'll become my occupation some day.

I love pink, green, and baby blue. Family comes first & I love cuddling. Music is a everyday thing, and candy is my drug. I don't like it when people complain too much, but I admit I am somewhat whiny. I don't like being bossed around, I will do whatever I want to do. I hate deciding what to wear in like 10 minutes. I hate repeating myself & when people TyPeEeE LyykKe dHi`ssSZ. I listen to R&B music--well I listen to all types, I like all kinds. I am short tempered. If you think I'm always cheerful and happy, you don't know me.

I hope this is the right topic because I tried looking through alot of places for a topic like this...

Notice from mayank:
Moved to Introductions

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

What software do you use to do web designing? There are so many of them out there it's hard to say which is the best. There are only two that I mainly use. They are Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and XSitePro. When I use XSitePro I always have to redo the site in Dreamweaver to get rid of errors in the html. And I use Dreamweaver mainly for PHP. Of course, the best html editor around would have to be windows notepad!PS: I also use Photoshop CS2 for images.

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)

Yep! Good ol' Notepad. You'll never find a better HTML editor than that. The best thing about it is you can write some really optimized code with it. The worst thing about it is you cannot check your work for errors that you may have overlooked.

Most of the time I use Notepad for html and php. When I'm working on a more complex php script I'll use Dreamweaver only for the color coding of the script which makes it more readable. I've made a couple sites using XSitePro and though I'll agree you can build sites quick with it, I find I have to go through all the code generated and delete a lot and correct a lot of code. One good example is where XSitePro uses "middle" instead of "center" and creates a lot of <p><font></font></p> and other useless lines. It's not worth the trouble using. Using Notepad I don't have to worry about excess baggage that'll bloat and slow down my webpages.

hey angel!

I'll say that this is the best intro I've ever seen. You didnt miss even a single thing :D I always used to say in intro replies that "it will be good that if you could provide more information" but over here...I'll say THANKS for sharing all the info :)

I smile alotI love laughing--I'm always laughing, nothing or everything.

Good thing and I'll suggest you to keep on doing that in your whole life. :)

Aww thanks mayank!

QUOTEI smile alot
I love laughing--I'm always laughing, nothing or everything.

Good thing and I'll suggest you to keep on doing that in your whole life.

I sure will! :)

Wow, that was a long introduction. Lol, I have to take a short break from reading it. *Finishes reading it*Welcome to Xisto Tracey. :)My name is Cory but you can call me Slay if you want (prefer it). Well I'm sixteen and from Minnesota (Brr, its always cold up here) and I was born in August. Not sure what my Hawaiian name is though. :/I live on a farm with animals such as cats, horses, and dogs and meh, I don't like dogs. Lol. II've never heard of your website before but I wasn't much of a computer addict in 2003 and previously like I am now, now I'm on the computer damn near 10 hours a day.I also love making websites and forums and have a very successful Star Wars forum with 500+ members and almost 30,000+ posts. I'm currently making a website for it and hope for it to be a big hit. I also started my first website on Geocities then angelfire then byethost and now Xisto. I also hope to find a occupation in webdesigning someday in the future.Pink, green, and baby blue...Meh, lol. I don't like bright and happy colors, I stick with black, red, and blue. Lol.Oooo, music, my favorite subject, I like Country music but have expanded and also like Classic Rock and newer rock. I like all Country singers and AC/DC and Marilyn Manson. Once again welcome to the site. :)P.S. I also use notepad for html and php. :) Can't afford Dreamweaver. :'(

hehe yeah it is pretty long, but yours is long too. thanks for the welcome lol. hey cory. its HOT in chicago, it felt like 90 degrees INSIDE my school today.. lol awesome i love dogs my puppy just turned 1 year old yesterday :rolleyes: lol yea i know the computer is sooo awesome.

i hope your website is really a big hit. lol.

haha "happy colors" is my thing lol i love neon & bright colors; black, red, and white are too dull for me but I like those too not as much as I love neon and bright colors. you'll always see me with a smile on my face each day and those bright shirts. :lol:

if you wondering what was my site, its vanillaskye.org -points to siggy.-

haha its pretty noticeable >_<.

so anyway whats your site cory?