xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Online Riddles very puzzling....

Have you guys ever been to Komnir Online Riddles? I'm stuck on lvl 13, I can't find any hints. So I thought I'd share this site with you and maybe you guys can share some hints?
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've seen other forums with discussions on this, so why not start a topic of this? Go and try the riddles, they're really puzzling. If you need any hints from lvl 1-13 just post here and I'll see what I remember... :)
Now, go try it.

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

ok, on level 5 it says "detrevni drowssap" which is "inverted" and "password"so my question is what do you use for the UID and what for the PW?I've already tried about all the combinations

been at it for 20 minutes now and still haven't gotten past it LoL i think i'm missing something

It appears to be something else altogether.hmmmmm.....

I'm on level 6 but now I got this green "face" thingy staring at me. "It appears to be something else altogether." or so it says...

Receive me! Save me!I think I'm snoozin' and losin'

its a fun game and all put this will be move to another location due to the spamming that will take place on this topic.ARG EVEN THE HINTS IM READING MAKE NO SENSE :)

OMFG I had the answer the whole time but stupid firefox didn't work. =PNow it's super easy. Like the first thing I tried, except firefox messed me up =(edit: talkin' about level 6. now for level 7...

Edited by matto (see edit history)

its a fun game and all put this will be move to another location due to the spamming that will take place on this topic.
ARG EVEN THE HINTS IM READING MAKE NO SENSE :)

what hints?
my hints? :)

what does C0-ErED mean?I'm stuck on level 8.And I know the two keys being covered, but what do I do with that?And what's the "I know you hate it" mean?o_O Confuzzling.