xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

A Free For All Sotw A chance for mny to enter the SOTW contest

I'm not really into graphics, but I would like to enter an SOTW competition with my current sig. The only problem is that it doesn't fit into any SOTW categories - past or current. I would like a chance to win something, and I'm sure that others would too. What I am looking for in short is an SOTW where there is no 'topic,' just a chance for any member who made a decent sig to join the contest one or twice.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

so basicly you are looking for a free style competition that is hosted by the GFX Members? freestyle meaning no size, no render, etc?

that's what he means!we had some like this but the problem is that we had them...it's not there in current one. May be the GFX crew will listen to your request and the next SOTW will be a freestyle competition in which more and more people can take part.

May be the GFX crew will listen to your request and the next SOTW will be a freestyle competition in which more and more people can take part.

This is a good idea; listen up GFX crew. Some people don't understand all the grunge, render and other stuff. If we can work in our graphics program of choice and do whatever we want, you will probably get a large variety of entrants. :)

your welcome I did this due to fact that My Xisto time will change and I didn't want to do anything that would take me forever to do :).But since you question is answered topic is closed.