xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

I Need Help With My Company Logo I have a basic design

Ok guy and gals. I see a lot of you guys with a lot of SIG talent. But I need some help with my company logo.I am an artist, but there are certain skills I lack, such as design.I have a basic concept and I want someone or someones to maybe design the rest and complete it.If everything comes out the way I want, I will send you $50. For real. I know this is not a lot of money for what I am asking for, but I am just starting this business and I have to kind of keep things tight.Anyone want a go at it?Here is the basic concept idea:Company name: Safe@HomeConcept: I want the Name to be in bold red, kind of fat (not phat), chuncky, but neat (not cool neat)I was thinking about a house somewhere in there, like surrounding it, but then I thought that looked to generic.Maybe something conveying what we do. A Home Inventory company.I want to keep the design simple but flowing.If anyone is interested just post your ideas in here. Thanks

Well, I am sure that you'll get a good response on this as people over here provide sigs for free and if you are offering 50$ then no one will mind that coming there way!I think if you dont get a responce (unlikely) then you an approach the Xisto GFX CREW i.e. PM them directly and offer them what you are offering here and settle a deal!

Here is the basic concept idea:

Company name: Safe@Home

Concept: I want the Name to be in bold red, kind of fat (not phat), chuncky, but neat (not cool neat)

I was thinking about a house somewhere in there, like surrounding it, but then I thought that looked to generic.

Maybe something conveying what we do. A Home Inventory company. I want to keep the design simple but flowing.

Is there a site up yet to help give us some input on what we might be trying to match the design to? Red lettering is fine, but need some help on possible backgrounds. :) Do you want a square, rectangle or circle design? How about some measurements.

Well no deed to be fancy with the background, transparent would be best I think in case I want to work with different color themes for headers and whatnot.

Size: 350 x 150 I think would be best.

vector would be great so I can size this the way I want for printing purposes as well.

I will throw a quick sketch up so you guys can see what I am after.

Thanks again, oh talented ones :)

Ok here are some rough drafts. Now, this is just my ideas, but you guys can totally think outside of these designs or course. It does not have to be that font BTW, or that color of text. Throw some stuff at me, and we'll go from there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks

It looks quite nice. The simplicity is very "cute"... Personally I would try another font or add more distance between the letters.

Ok I shouldn't be talking... I just try to make one, and it sorta... sucks

I made a watermark to hide my crappy logo, and because I was bored :)

Posted Image

Dooga: I like that idea though. Simple sometimes is the best method of approach. I wonder if I can take elements from both of them and work them together? Maybe a different color scheme that what I have already huh?I want to make it not only my logo for the web, but for print as well. Letterheads, business cards, etc.Very nice though. I like it :)

Yeah I have seen those, but they are way too small. If the pics were bigger to work with then yea, I would grab one.

Are you saying my logo sucks? :D

Just thought you could use the ideas at the site, not just the logos themselves. Kind of got the impression that you were not satisfied with your rendition. By no means am I saying your logo sucks. I am sorry I didn't say so before :) , but I like your logo. I don't know why you were asking about help. If you came up with that one yourself, you don't need it. You are doing OK for yourself. :)

Dooga: I like that idea though. Simple sometimes is the best method of approach. I wonder if I can take elements from both of them and work them together? Maybe a different color scheme that what I have already huh?
I want to make it not only my logo for the web, but for print as well. Letterheads, business cards, etc.

Very nice though. I like it :)

Have fun! I don't know what you can extract from my boringness, but you could give it a try. I really like your idea with the house. What was the font that you used?

if its for business card or the web it has to be able to catch somones attentionbut i will have a go and see whta i can come up with