xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

Googlue! Should he be promoted?

Would you vote for Googlue to be a MoD?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I realize that. But if enough members want it to happen could u guys at least consider it? I mean its not that big a deal we have to start a civil war between users, but it would just be nice.I'm not going to rebell or anything. :)

I say yay, and we shall ride into the darkness to defend this.. me and my army.*points at pile of green plastic figures**gust of wind blows them away*O_OYou...you... EVIL BASTARDS..*starts fist fight with wind*

Please don't start polls like this in the future. If we - we being the administrators - see someone who we think would make a good moderator, then we will talk to them about it and see if they are interested. It isn't based on how popular or well known they are, but on how capable they are of taking care of this forum.