xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Nose Hair I dont understand them

Why do we need them. I mean really what is the point anyway. I really don't feel like stick a machine up my nostril to cut those annoyingly long hairs just so I look neat and trim. I mean evidently it's a gainst manner law to stick your fingers up there in anyway shape or form, or you will look like you are picking your nose when in fact you are scracthing it. Now granted there are times when you do have a really big crusty up there an dyou need to get it out, and it IS IN FACT attached to a nose hair and it all comes out in one single yank, but then you sneeze. Which kind of feels good in weird way.*Fact: A sneeze is one tenth the feeling of an orgasmJust an annoying thing I had to get of my chest!

Lmao, no one likes nose hair but it helps.. hahah i mean without nose hair you would inhale alot of dust -- thats how you get boogers in your nose--DUST. it has its benefits and disadvantages; one important benefit is that it protects us from inhaling dust into us.

Nose hairs are very important in order to be protected from dust and bateria. It acts as a filter before air can get into the rest of the respiratory system. Without nose hairs it is likely that you would be sick more often.@AnGeL KiSS: Actually, "boogers" are just mucus (usually solidified mucus) and not dust. It is produced in mucous membranes found in the nose. However, it usually does contain dust and bateria.

Well, if your nose hairs start getting a little too long you can always braid them. As a matter of fact, that's what Madonna does with her armpit hairs! :)

Interesting thread.To add to Arigato's post, nose hair (or nasal hair) also help to maintain humidity in the air passages by trapping humidity as one exhales, while evaporation of trapped moisture on the hairs humidifies inhaled air. Loss of nasal hair can lead to an increased severity of asthma, seasonal allergy and atopic dermatitis (skin irritation caused by hereditary hyper-sensitivity).True2Earn, that's bloody hilarious...

Ok... This is some weird thread but I go along with it anyway. Well everyone here is right nose hair is a pest but picking your nose? If you are that bored that you have to stoop to that level than you really got to get some help. Back to nose hairs... If your that desperate to follow somthing maddona does with her armpit hairs than you should do it painfully one by one with the tweezers.

Nose hairs are to trap flies that might want to fly up your nose.I believe there is a surgery to permanently remove nose hairs. But I think they cut open your nostrils so the healing might take a while. Hehe.