xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Do We Have Zend Optimizer Installed In The Server ?

i uploaded some php files to my site today but cant run them , it says i need to upload some other files to my root directory and run it first , so i need to know whether zend optimzer is installed in the server

My answer is YES. There is hardly any software that is within PHP script support tools that trap seventeen does not have in the server. Zend optimizer, GD library, everything is installed. Trap 17 free hosting too has all the features that a paid hosting may have in their server. I doubt if your php file is coded correctly. Kindly reply again with your specific problems. If I'm not here I hope other members will respond you positively. All the best.

Yes. I like the GD library very much. And also the encryption plugin. I used the bot check script on my blog and it requires those two things. I have problems installing them on other servers, because often either one of those software are missing. But with trap seventeen, there are no such problems. I can install a variety of script here.

Are you sure the script is Zend optimized? If it doesn't run it might be IonCube. The server here is using IonCube 2.5 and the latest version is 3.1. That has caused me some problems because I purchase a script that requires IonCube 3.0 or better. Since they are using version 2.5 I ended up wasting some money. You might want to check your script to find out the requirements. It might be it needs IonCube 3.0 or better and not Zend.

well you see i uploaded the script and when i run it says clearly that zend optimizer is not installed and that the file is encoded by the zend encoder and in order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.so i am confused , you guys are saying it is installed , i wonder what is wrong ? any help i would appreciate

My Answer is YEs Too , because I install mambo CMS and mambo need ZendBut i hate zend , for local i use Wamp5 and it has not zend where can i download zend for windows xp ?thanks