xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

How To Stop A Gay Guy From Liking You This gay guy likes me. errr.. scary?

okay i got inspired about the other topic about how to get the girl off. Now my situation is this gay guy likes me. He likes my goofyness, smile, laugh, and says I look cute. hahaha. That's what he says. I just want to say that i'm just friends with him and keep it that way. He knows i'm straight yet he persists. He tried to kiss me once. But i like walked away sort of. Cause it was in the bathroom. hahah.. Never go to bathrrom with a gay guy. nah uh. its a trap. He's nice and all and good friend material. I'm just not like that. I can't bring it to him and make him sad. He has low self esteem too. So i feel guilty for denying him a kiss. lol. or well really his feelings.i don't know any help? this case is special.

Hm, that's pretty interesting. But in any relationship to be frank and telling them what you feel and what you think is important. For gays they don't look upon you as another same sex friend, they may be looking for more professional relationship. Therefore, you'd better to tell him frankly that you are not interested in same-sex relationship and that if he behaves strangely with you, you will get upset or hurt more. Also, it may not be helpful for you just by telling him that you are not a gay because even among gays they have those people who they like and whom they are not. So, if you are the type of look they like they will do anything to get you. So, just be frank and tell him frankly that you are not interested in such relationship.

Just be strait with him (no pun intended). If he's a good friend he should respect you enough to stop hitting on you if you ask him to. Just tell him that you're strait (if applicable), or that your just not interested in him in that way.

Well, honestly, if you are not gay, then what is the problem. It's just liek a woman liking you, but knows you are with someone else. Just be honest with them and if they don't lay off, than they do not respect you, and therefore, not a good freind.

okay i got inspired about the other topic about how to get the girl off. Now my situation is this gay guy likes me. He likes my goofyness, smile, laugh, and says I look cute. hahaha. That's what he says. I just want to say that i'm just friends with him and keep it that way. He knows i'm straight yet he persists. He tried to kiss me once. But i like walked away sort of. Cause it was in the bathroom. hahah.. Never go to bathrrom with a gay guy. nah uh. its a trap. He's nice and all and good friend material. I'm just not like that. I can't bring it to him and make him sad. He has low self esteem too. So i feel guilty for denying him a kiss. lol. or well really his feelings.
i don't know any help? this case is special.

We can be persistant lol i admit that. But just tell him you don't like him. Itll be better in the end just to tell him now, and get it over with. Or else its going to create tension the longer you dont tell him.

I have the same problem too. Two gay guys hanging around me. But there are absolutely no ways to stop them. After all, we are all living in a free society. There is a limit as to what we can do. I tried to look muscular, I tried to look straight, but dunno why, there ar still some misunderstandings. Tell them straight away.

Edited by T100 (see edit history)

Some of y'alls ideas sounds nice. I should sit down one day and really talk to him. I don't want to lose a good friend. Cause he's goofy and cool. Its just weird having him stare at me while i eat pizza and like do teeth showing facial expression at me. Its uncomfortable. lol. I don't mind his openess though. That's was makes him thats' cool. I'm the introvert. Anyways i hope i wasn't discriminatory or anything to offend anyone. I usually don't say the word gay. I don't know it sound derogatory in a way. They're all just people and we are too. Oh then he says i give him mixed signals. omg! lol. i don't do it like conciously. I make jokes and he thinks that iono. i don't know what to think. everything i do he think its "sweet". Should i just like start farting and stuff... see if that's cute.. lol.

I have the same problem too. Two gay guys hanging around me. But there are absolutely no ways to stop them. After all, we are all living in a free society. There is a limit as to what we can do. I tried to look muscular, I tried to look straight, but dunno why, there ar still some misunderstandings. Tell them straight away.

I only got an answer to your problem. Get them to go out lol

Notice from KuBi:
Removed improper bbcodes. Warning issued, for this, and for other offences. Refer to PM

Well as you all know that was my problem. I sat down and told hiim after we watched X-Men 3 with some friends. Basically I just told him that there was no way I could be his "boyfriend". I'm really sorry but I'm not really into a relationship right now. That's all I told him and some more stuff. He cried when I left to go home. Well cried when all his friends left from his house and by that time I had laready left. We just talked on the phone the next day and he said stuff like he wont' get anybody else and stuff, and then he understands because he sort of wanted something to happen between me and him so that he can forget this guy that he likes that does't like him but is gay. Were just friends now. I know deep down he still wishes he can be with me and all. I just don't do anything that might create mix signals for him anymore. I can't be the same funny person around him because it might bite me back. haha. but thats' the end result of what i told him and how he reacted. I was sad I crushed him. I'm usually the one that would rather be hurt then lets others be hurt. But it justs disheartening for someone to be hurt over you.. you know... that's it.. haha. thanks people for encouraging me.

In a situation like that, you should just tell them flat out. Telling him you're straight or something like that would just anger him in the end if you are gay.

Well as you all know that was my problem. I sat down and told hiim after we watched X-Men 3 with some friends. Basically I just told him that there was no way I could be his "boyfriend". I'm really sorry but I'm not really into a relationship right now. That's all I told him and some more stuff. He cried when I left to go home. Well cried when all his friends left from his house and by that time I had laready left. We just talked on the phone the next day and he said stuff like he wont' get anybody else and stuff, and then he understands because he sort of wanted something to happen between me and him so that he can forget this guy that he likes that does't like him but is gay. Were just friends now. I know deep down he still wishes he can be with me and all. I just don't do anything that might create mix signals for him anymore. I can't be the same funny person around him because it might bite me back. haha. but thats' the end result of what i told him and how he reacted. I was sad I crushed him. I'm usually the one that would rather be hurt then lets others be hurt. But it justs disheartening for someone to be hurt over you.. you know... that's it.. haha. thanks people for encouraging me.

glad you have a heart, bud. my take on it is this. he eithr doesn't know you that well to call you a friend or he just totally disrespected you which is not the characteristics of a friend when he tried kissing you. either way, he's not acting like a friend. now he has ya acting different when he's around so he doesn't get the wrong impression. that sucks! it sucks because you two like to hand together and both goofy probably in the same way....or silly....or whatever ya wanna call it.

anyway, it's not your problem. it's his. gotta be straight and tell him to respect you and your heterosexuality or you two can't be friends. if he can't respect you bud, then that friendship is over no matter what you want. he may be hanging around you just because he likes you and thinks your cute. ever think about that? you can't help him with his self esteem. if you get too deep, he's just gonna be like a woman....get vulnerable and then want some lovin' haha....heck, i should laugh....but it's true.

my advice also is to not hide who you are around him. it's not your problem, it's HIS after you defined your friendship. if he persists, you need to end the friendship. sad thing to do maybe but you can't wear a mask around him bud, that's not being a true friend either. didn't want that last statement to be taken harshly because i understand your situation and you are doing things with good intentions and who knows, if you're any different around him now, you just might lose him as a friend alltogether because you changed.

i've had gay friends in the past, but never had your problem. one of my best friends did though when i introduced him to my gay friends....haha it was hilarious to me that one of them liked my friend a little too much but everyone was also mature enough to respect eachother too which is what your friend needs to do.

keep having a good heart, bud, it's nice to see.....but keep it in check. you have feelings too and people will want to take advantage of your goodness

I Need Help

How To Stop A Gay Guy From Liking You

Replying to iwuvcookies

Hey yes well you see I had this problem one time he was my best freind until he told me liked me and stuff! So it took me long time to tell but did I just told him dude I'm not gay and I cant stand hanging around gay guys or be there freind and we are not freinds anymore but he still looks at me and funny! one time I was going to the bathroom and he was looking at my... Well you know and I got out of as fast as I could! what should I do?

-reply by jkhdkjgf