xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lurchos

Basket Ball

yeah...i love the sport and play it frequently.I often group to team with my friends and play in the form of 3v3.summer is coming,so wonderful b ball is coming... :)

i like watching basketball games, but I do not play. I am six footer but i am a little skinny and not athletic at all. basketball is a physical game you get hurt most of the time, and mabe if i have played basketball i may have broken knees or arms right now. Last night, at a national basketball games here in the Philppines, a player was badly injured. he felt a bone in his back cracked but did not feel any pan at all. he was at the basketball grond for almost 45 minutes, because the doctors and paramedics have to be careful on moving him to the stretcher. And I have watched from the news that he is in bad condition right now at the hospital and the doctors are examining him. he can move his body from waist down, it was a spinal injury that may lead to the poor player to be paralyzed. basketball players are earning a lot, but you may end up just like the guy I am telling.

We don't really play the sport very much here, although I find the game fun when I am actually playing it, throwing the ball at the net etc.I don't really like watching it, I find it pretty dull and lose concentration. I have to admit though, it's one of those great sports around that you can have plenty of fun with.This is just my opinion but no doubt other people feel the same way. With watching, you feel separated from the game. It's nice to interact with it and be part of it!

By the way, our country is a basketball country. We have basketball courts in almost every street. We do not play soccer or football here, unless you are varsity of such games at universities. We are not into World Cup, NBA games are so popular here. And when NBA stars, including Dennis Rodman, went here recently the crowd really went wild seeing them.

Basketball is one of my favorite sports. It not only fun to watch, but its also very fun to play. Playing basketball with your friends on a hot summer day is so much fun. Watching it on tv is great if your team actually made the post season, which my team did not.

I love basketball, I just played for my Middle School team and hopefully my High School team next year. I like the Denver Nuggets beacuse I live in Colorado.

I love basket and that is not strange because I am from basketball country (ex Yugoslavia). I used to play basket almost every day but now i don't have enough time but i still love this sport and I think its the best sport for young people