xisto Community
mama_soap

Appeal For Flash-related Help [kinda Urgent] I could use some help

I need a tiny bit of help with some flash files. I have taken up a project in php that I did not expect would involve any flash editing, but I am dealing with already existing .swf files that make calls to various php files. Now, here's the situation:I don't have the .fla files, only .swf. So I need someone who has access to a flash decompiler who can possibly help me out.After decompiling the files, I require that all the links/calls to php files, which are made using relative paths/addresses, be changed to absolute paths, like change something.php to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . Then I need them recompiled.There are a few files for which the process needs to be repeated - if someone can offer to help me out on this, that would be wonderful. I am not entirely sure what I can do in return - maybe credits, or if you have a PP account we could discuss a payment. Please send me a PM or ping here if you have access to the necessary resources.Thing is, after Monday I can find myself a computer that has Windows (and therefore the necessary tools) on it, so this topic becomes null and void - cos I'll do then. But I'd really like to get this done before that, so if someone is feeling extraordinarily generous, please holler. Cheers, and thank you!