xisto Community
Blue Lightning

How Do You Stop A Girl From Liking You? Wow this topic must be weird with a title like that

There is this girl in my core class (the class that I do maths, english and stuff like that with) and she likes me, the only problem is that she is a bit.... well 'open' (that can get very annoying) about it, and I already go out with someone!How do youdo this without hurting your rep?No she don't listen to me when I ask her to stop being so open about it.....

i remember some this kind of post..maybe if you search you can get.

Well,i don't think its possible to stop that girl liking you without[\b] her.

Possibly you can create a bad image of yourself and then she might feel that "this is not the same guy i liked"

if you just want her to stop, and don't care about any other variables or consequences, tell her you have Herpes and then ask for a kiss.

lol. extreme measures. Maybe hint more about your girlfriend. So she'll know and step back. Like out of nowhere y'all are talking and then like "well my girlfriend thinks. blah blah".

im a girl myself and i did have that feeling.. =X :) but yeah i got over itthis guy just stops talking to me and if the girls like all over you just walk away, change the subjectand/or say something dumb -- dont make her like you even more. >:).btw wuvcookies.. <3CAPTAIN CRUNCH. haha

you could always tell her you're gay, or go out with her and your current girlfriend, or just let her go on liking you and telling everyone she does, as long as you and your current girl know you like each other thats all that really matters

Why is it so hard?, I mean when someone asks you out, they are either awaiting a yes or no answer, and if you say no, then thats just that. If no one was expecting a no answer, then why bother asking?, you may as well say we are going out, and just have it over and done with.Yes, they will be alittle hurt, they'll start questioning whether they are good, but it will soon be over, and they'll move on to someone else. How many people do you know of that have died without having a long relationship? (Talking, Old Age Death Wise).

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

I thought I knew the answer to this question. I've tried every angle, being too mean to the girl to being too nice. Nothing works without a hitch. Just find the path with the least obstacles. My last semester at college I've dealt with half a dozen girls that liked me that were friends I'd hang out with that I didn't know how to let down nicely. To some I just avoided and never returned calls or messages, but that just messed up a good friendship. To another I tried doing everything you could do wrong with getting a girl to like you. It was an extreme tactic my friend suggested,that I thought was worth a whirl on girl 5. I followed her around and was extremely clingy for a week to where I got really annoying. It worked to an extreme, she got conceited and thought I liked her more than she liked me (which is what i wanted her to think so she'd leave me alone), but she took it overboard and thought she could have any guy. She went after a few guys and then came back begging me again within a few weeks, so it really didnt end up working out. Haha, the telling her you are gay thing might be the best solution.

There is this girl in my core class (the class that I do maths, english and stuff like that with) and she likes me, the only problem is that she is a bit.... well 'open' (that can get very annoying) about it, and I already go out with someone!How do youdo this without hurting your rep?
No she don't listen to me when I ask her to stop being so open about it.....

whenever you are around her or you see that she's walking towards you, start picking your nose. dig really deep. have no shame. she she will most likely not want to touch you and she will definately not want to hold your hand

btw- this works good in getting out of a traffic ticket. i doubt a cop will hand over his pen after knowing where you're fingers have been

Unfortunately for you, one of the things about the human mind is that it desires more what it can't get. If you make it obvious that you don't like her then she'll want you more. I advise waiting it out or making it painfully obvious that you have a girlfriend - it may make her want you more but it should deter her, too.And if you think it's "hurting your rep" then you may want to rearrange your priorities.

There is this girl in my core class (the class that I do maths, english and stuff like that with) and she likes me, the only problem is that she is a bit.... well 'open' (that can get very annoying) about it, and I already go out with someone!

How do youdo this without hurting your rep?

No she don't listen to me when I ask her to stop being so open about it.....

Ok now of course you dont want to make her angry so just try to show her that you don't really care for her, well in a nice way. Slow down on the talking to her or just tell her you already got someone else to hang out with.

well , im an expert on this topic. The first thing you have to do is to be evil vs her :lol: Be a big pain in the **bottom** until she finally leaves you, however, there are some exceptions. A few of them are kinda weird, but if they wont let you go you have no other choice than hurt her :rolleyes: Its kinda obvious what you have to do , good luck :P P.s: girls like those are really good to take advantage of, well, dont do anything that I would have done ;)